'US hypersonic weapons threat to Russia'

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
"At the same time, the Bolsheviks began to gain the upper hand in the Russian Civil War and started to advance westward towards the disputed territories with the intent of assisting other Communist movements in Western Europe.[23] The border skirmishes of 1919 progressively escalated into the Polish–Soviet War in 1920"

read it again idiot.

The disputed territories was not even Russia it was Ukraine! Look at the map, that country is in between POland and Russia. So how can you say this?

Poland did a lot of thing to red russia during russia revolution.
And more crucially that war was initiated by Lenin who wanted to spread his international communist revolution to Germany.

And another thing, that thing did not happen during the Russian revolution. It happened after WW1, 1919 to be more precise, after Wilson's point that Poland gain its independence from Russia was ratified.

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Study before you open your mount. Your handlers did a sloppy job at training you... :rofl:

Avenger

Tihar Jail
Banned
there was no Ukraine at that time idiot.

The disputed territories was not even Russia it was Ukraine! Look at the map, that country is in between POland and Russia. So how can you say this?

And more crucially that war was initiated by Lenin who wanted to spread his international communist revolution to Germany.

And another thing, that thing did not happen during the Russian revolution. It happened after WW1, 1919 to be more precise, after Wilson's point that Poland gain its independence from Russia was ratified.

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
A pet country of Poland.
A country nonetheless... But the Ukrainian People's Republic was not "Poland pet." I keep telling you to read more before you talk. You're making a mockery of yourself and mother China! :pound::pound::pound:

spikey360

Crusader
Country flag
lol Avenger, you gave our friend an opportunity to divert the topic. You can cite a dozen Katyn like massacres, but i'd still say, let Poland pay for its sin of allowing the missile shield.

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional
FWIW, and going off topic, I think the Poles are among the best people on this planet, whatever has happened in their history.

Best cavalry there ever was.

amitkriit

FWIW, and going off topic, I think the Poles are among the best people on this planet, whatever has happened in their history.

Best cavalry there ever was.

IMG-1 If I am not wrong that is Light Cavalry, they called them Hussars or something, primarily used for surveillance duty.

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
lol Avenger, you gave our friend an opportunity to divert the topic. You can cite a dozen Katyn like massacres, but i'd still say, let Poland pay for its sin of allowing the missile shield.
More like Russia will pay for its sins against POland!

spikey360

Crusader
Country flag
Oh I see, its convenient to forget about the topic at hand this way. Cavalry, huh!

Damian

Yeah, and they charged against the modern mechanised armies of NAZI Germany and the USSR... the outcome was expected...

It is a myth that our cavalry charged at mechanized and armored forces, spread by IIIrd Reich and Soviet propaganda. In fact 2nd Polish Republic cavalry forces were equiped with anti tank guns like a Bofors made ones, very effective against German tanks of that period.

I strongly recommend You to read some history books... these good books, not these ones spreading silly propaganda. :D

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
Even the british claim the poles charged with there cavalry.

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
It is a myth that our cavalry charged at mechanized and armored forces, spread by IIIrd Reich and Soviet propaganda. In fact 2nd Polish Republic cavalry forces were equiped with anti tank guns like a Bofors made ones, very effective against German tanks of that period.

I strongly recommend You to read some history books... these good books, not these ones spreading silly propaganda. :D
Buh...When it comes to your nation then you have the right to be a blind patriot defending all the screw ups! :rolleyes:

Damian

Buh...When it comes to your nation then you have the right to be a blind patriot defending all the screw ups!
No, I'm not defending the screw ups, I'am defending facts. History is based on facts, I'am not interested in myths but facts, and facts are that such thing as cavalry charge on tanks never happend.

Szarże kawalerii polskiej na niemieckie czoÅ‚gi – Wikipedia, wolna encyklopedia

I know You are complete ignorant and arrogant not tolerating or even respecting other nations and their history, but maybe use a translator and educate Yourself a bit (this is the only source I can currently provide).

However You are right, there were screw ups, like wrong battle plans, incompetence of HQ and such things, these are well documented facts.

You know what GK, maybe come here to Poland, talk with people, go to universities and talk with professional historians about this subject hmmm?

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
No, I'm not defending the screw ups, I'am defending facts. History is based on facts, I'am not interested in myths but facts, and facts are that such thing as cavalry charge on tanks never happend.

Szarże kawalerii polskiej na niemieckie czoÅ‚gi – Wikipedia, wolna encyklopedia

I know You are complete ignorant and arrogant not tolerating or even respecting other nations and their history, but maybe use a translator and educate Yourself a bit (this is the only source I can currently provide).

However You are right, there were screw ups, like wrong battle plans, incompetence of HQ and such things, these are well documented facts.

You know what GK, maybe come here to Poland, talk with people, go to universities and talk with professional historians about this subject hmmm?
Right, i am completely ignorant that when every nation says it happens and the host nation denies then only i could be wrong. That article is polish why the hell would i ask the thief what happened?

Damian

Right, i am completely ignorant that when every nation says it happens and the host nation denies then only i could be wrong. That article is polish why the hell would i ask the thief what happened?
I provided english language and non polish sources.

But If Your logic is such, then we should deny everything Indians say? Ok, I will do that from now on.

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
I provided english language and non polish sources.

But If Your logic is such, then we should deny everything Indians say? Ok, I will do that from now on.
Have you ever done anything else than dump crap on every thing Indian? Why should we treat you differently and cut you any slack or give you any room for your pride? What goes around comes around, you never say anything good about any Indian stuff and if it is good you keep quite you only pick on bad stuff.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles