Narendra Modi to visit Japan from Sunday, meet top bosses of Suzuki

Apollyon

Führer
Country flag
Narendra Modi visits Suzuki Motors in Japan

On third day of his Japan tour Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi today visited Suzuki Motors museum and held a meeting with the Chairman of Suzuki motors. Shri Modi addressed the team of Suzuki motors.

Shri Modi traveled to Hamamatsu from Tokyo in a bullet train. He was welcomed by the Mayor of Hamamatsu.

Koto music was played to welcome Shri Modi and Gujarat delegation. Shri Modi also tried to play Koto for a while. Shri Modi was offered green tea.

Shri Modi was today seen wearing kurta payjama. A lunch was hosted by Mr. Suzuki for Shri Modi and his delegation.

Zebra

Country flag
Point 2 was about the rivalries at the Center. Sushma and others trying to undercut Modi.
Published on Apr 18, 2012 by newsxlive

Last edited by a moderator:

mki

I see two problems with Narendra Modi:

1. There is no visibility of next generation of leadership in Gujarat. Who will be responsible for Gujarat when he is at Center? Charisma don't last long, systems do. One characteristic of great leader is that he nurtures new leaders. There appears to be no evidence of this happening.
2. Infighting and internal rivalries in BJP (frog in the well mentality). This can spoil their prospects in next general election inspite of riding anti incumbency wave.
my friend there will be no problem in Gujarat. Just take an example, do you know who is narendra modi in year 1999 – 2000. may be not, frankly speaking I also don't know who is he. But you can see in last 10 year NM is well known.

Don't worry about future leader. At least in Gujarat we have no shortage of leadership (sorry educated leadership) quality. Be it in politics, business or technology. So you never know if NM will be PM there will be another efficient leader to fill his slot.

I am agree with you second point.

mki

Originally Posted by Casper
Quote Originally Posted by addiction View Post
he is being seen as the next PM, so he should not restrict his vision only up to Gujarat....Pure Gujja jaisa selfish behave karega to koi ejjat nahi milegi....look at ambanis...wat laga di hai shareholders ki... pure examples of selfish gujjus....if Modi turns out to be another hard core Gujju, then we will make more damage to our country than the expected benefits! So, Modi/Bjp has to make their visions clear....

lol, may open you mind, please come out of the room without window. come to open air, take fresh breath. It will help you to relive your stress and depression. And please educate me in terms of Selfish.

Have you care to read long posts or news post which are posted in this forum?
Please don't tell me NM made his speech in Gujarati, he asked Suzuki to shut all the plant and only open the operations in Gujarat. NM is CM of Gujarat so of course and he is not PM. So he cannot bring investment for your state. Make him PM if you want fruits of his efforts in you state as well.

Ambanis are businessmen. If you are doing business would you make loss for your self and give profit to others? I am sure you will not. You are not mother Teresa.
Ambani didn't came to you and asked you for taking his shares. Shareholders was happy when they are getting more and more profit on reliance shares and didn't said single word, but when the downfall came now you can not bare little downfall. What a hypocrisy. Who is shareholder of ambani? ( in my opinion none, as it is all about business).

Hard core gujjus??? Wow. Did you ever hear that any gujju said to other state people that don't come to Gujarat and prosperity in Gujarat is only for gujarati people. Infect Gujarat always welcome everybody with open arms. We don't have rivalry like between, north and south Indians, Punjabi-madrasi- bangali people and neither bihari and maharatrians. Everybody is welcome in Gujarat.

So please open your state-blindfold.

Zebra

Country flag
Originally Posted by Casper :doh:
Quote Originally Posted by addiction View Post
he is being seen as the next PM, so he should not restrict his vision only up to Gujarat....Pure Gujja jaisa selfish behave karega to koi ejjat nahi milegi....look at ambanis...wat laga di hai shareholders ki... pure examples of selfish gujjus....if Modi turns out to be another hard core Gujju, then we will make more damage to our country than the expected benefits! So, Modi/Bjp has to make their visions clear....

lol, may open you mind, please come out of the room without window. come to open air, take fresh breath. It will help you to relive your stress and depression. And please educate me in terms of Selfish.

Have you care to read long posts or news post which are posted in this forum?
Please don't tell me NM made his speech in Gujarati, he asked Suzuki to shut all the plant and only open the operations in Gujarat. NM is CM of Gujarat so of course and he is not PM. So he cannot bring investment for your state. Make him PM if you want fruits of his efforts in you state as well.

Ambanis are businessmen. If you are doing business would you make loss for your self and give profit to others? I am sure you will not. You are not mother Teresa.
Ambani didn't came to you and asked you for taking his shares. Shareholders was happy when they are getting more and more profit on reliance shares and didn't said single word, but when the downfall came now you can not bare little downfall. What a hypocrisy. Who is shareholder of ambani? ( in my opinion none, as it is all about business).

Hard core gujjus??? Wow. Did you ever hear that any gujju said to other state people that don't come to Gujarat and prosperity in Gujarat is only for gujarati people. Infect Gujarat always welcome everybody with open arms. We don't have rivalry like between, north and south Indians, Punjabi-madrasi- bangali people and neither bihari and maharatrians. Everybody is welcome in Gujarat.

So please open your state-blindfold.
mki :thumb:, please, do me a favor. :hail:

For for heaven's sake delete the red colored part from your post. :D

ninja85

Re: Narendra Modi to visit Japan from Sunday, meet top bosses of Suzuk

that power crisis is corrupt congress state govt. creation with purpose.

happy

Ok, its been more than a month after Modi's Japan visit.......any results so far ???

Apart from speaking in Hindi and hightailing between meetings anything useful discovered / achieved for India through Modi's visit ???

Even Chandrababu Naidu and YSR have been invited on state visits ...... I dont understand why rss propagandists are making such a ruckus ???

aerokan

Country flag

Ok, its been more than a month after Modi's Japan visit.......any results so far ???

Apart from speaking in Hindi and hightailing between meetings anything useful discovered / achieved for India through Modi's visit ???

Even Chandrababu Naidu and YSR have been invited on state visits ...... I dont understand why rss propagandists are making such a ruckus ???
This thread is from last year..

happy

This thread is from last year..
:shocked: I just noticed that....ha ha ha. I couldn't have blundered more. BTW my question still stands albeit its one year old now. Any developments on that end ??

Free Karma

:shocked: I just noticed that....ha ha ha. I couldn't have blundered more. BTW my question still stands albeit its one year old now. Any developments on that end ??
Whever you see a thread that has the name ninja85 as the last poster...first check the date :D
anyway..I googled modi and suzuki, and here is the result of the meetings

Suzuki Motor Corp Chairman Osamu Suzuki today met Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi to review the progress of the two projects in the state being set up by its subsidiary Maruti Suzuki India.

Suzuki was accompanied by Maruti Suzuki India (MSI) Chairman R C Bhargava and company's MD and CEO and Kenichi Ayukawa.

After the meeting with the Chief Minister, Bhargava told reporters here that the projects are on track and are scheduled to start production from the first site by 2015-16.

MSI is planning to set up two new plants in Gujarat, off which one proposed near Mehsana with an investment of Rs 4,000 crore will have capacity to roll out 2.5 lakh cars annually by 2015-16, besides a skill development centre.

The delegation is scheduled to visit the site for the proposed second plant of MSI in Gujarat.

"We shall be going tomorrow to the site for a visit to take a look how are the villages and what is the approach to them," Bhargava said, in reply to media query on tomorrow's visit to plant site.

When asked about the acquisition of land parcel for MSI's second proposed plant in Gujarat, Bhargava said: "for second plant, 500-600 acres of land was to be acquired....one portion has been acquired or not I am not sure."

He clarified that first unit at proposed first manufacturing facility of MSI near Mehsana will come up with an investment of between Rs 2,000 crore and Rs 2,200 crore.

The company's first manufacturing facility is proposed to come up at Hansalpur near Mehsana, for which it has been allotted over 600 acres of land by the Gujarat government. The second facility proposed in Gujarat is proposed to come up at Vithlapur around 40 kilometre away from the first plant.

The company has projected to have total production capacity of 20 lakh units by 2015-16, including the proposed enhanced production (17.5 lakh units) by mid of 2013-14 at its Manesar plant in Gurgaon.

The company estimates to generate direct employment for over 2000 people at the Gujarat facility, with the commissioning of phase-1 production at first plant.

MSI had signed a State Support Agreement (SSA) with the Government of Gujarat for purchase of land near Mehsana to set up a greenfield facility, in June last year and it acquired another 700 acres of land 40 kilometres away from the first site for its proposed second plant in Gujarat.
Narendra Modi meets Suzuki Motor Corp Chairman Osamu Suzuki - Indian Express

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles