How to end the threat of a two front war from China and Pakistan...

ArmchairGeneral

...We turn them against each other.

Right now, China's unending support of Pakistan comes from two primary concerns: keeping India engaged to prevent it from being a meaningful rival, and securing an energy corridor which doesn't rely on our IN's mercy in Molucca straits.

It is a coincidence, that Sinkiang, the most troubled region of China borders Pakistani Kashmir. It is also not a coincidence, that many of the Uighur troublemakers seek refuge in Gilgit-Baltistan.

China is probably aware of this.

However, China is right now doing a cost analysis of Internal insurgency vs. external strategic requirements, and have figured out that the cost of pak-origin insurgency in Sinkiang is worth the Gwadar corridor and India distraction that Pak provides China.

What we have to do is make that cost too high for China to sustain.

Any ideas?

Scorpio69

Re: How to end the threat of a two front war from China and Pakistan..

We should give the TTP and afghan groups pakistan passports and supply them with the main service rifle of the pak army. We should also fund them in pak rupees on the condition they attack East Turkestan. It's risky, but if they betray us they will have to beat the pak army before reaching us.

no smoking

Country flag

How about settling the border problem with Pakistan?

Scorpio69

How about settling the border problem with Pakistan?
That's impossible. Pakistan wants an excuse to hate India. If the boundary is settled and Pakistan loses land then their government will collapse and their army will take over and launch terrorist strikes in Kashmir. If India loses land in a settlement, Pakistan will demand more land and will have a strategic advantage in a war. Additionally other parts of India will demand independence. If the line of control is agreed on as the international border the result will be the same as as if India loses land minus pakistans strategic advantage in a war.

Otm Shank2

There's no way to deal with Islamist extremists especially not in your own region, it's like exploding a nuke on your border and hoping the wind will only blow death towards your enemies.

Scorpio69

There's no way to deal with Islamist extremists especially not in your own region, it's like exploding a nuke on your border and hoping the wind will only blow death towards your enemies.
If we deal with the TTP I don't think it will backfire

no smoking

Country flag

Sure... how about you first pull outta Tibet and say sorry to Dalai Lama 1000 times.
First, his question is how India to avoid a two front war from China and Pakistan;
Second, China didn't get herself in this kind of two front war.

no smoking

Country flag

There's no way to deal with Islamist extremists especially not in your own region,
Even Taliban is making a deal with Americans, there is no one can't talk to.

it's like exploding a nuke on your border and hoping the wind will only blow death towards your enemies.
To me, it is more like that you would rather exploding a nuke on your border and hoping the win will only blow death towards your enemies than talking to your enemies to avoid exploding a nuke.

sgarg

First, his question is how India to avoid a two front war from China and Pakistan;
Second, China didn't get herself in this kind of two front war.
I prefer a war with Pakistan to a settlement with China. China has to understand that border settlement with India IS IN ITS OWN INTEREST.

You are confused about a very BIG fact - that India is a powerful nation. India can easily defeat Pakistan despite the nuclear weapons.

My interest in China is due to desire to see Asian unity.

Tibet is Vedic land and China WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO SUPPRESS TIBETANS due to special aspects of this land. Tibet is place of origin of Aryan civilization.

Last edited:

dastan

I prefer a war with Pakistan to a settlement with China. China has to understand that border settlement with India IS IN ITS OWN INTEREST.

You are confused about a very BIG fact - that India is a powerful nation. India can easily defeat Pakistan despite the nuclear weapons.

Tibet is Vedic land and China WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO SUPPRESS TIBETANS due to special aspects of this land. Tibet is place of origin of Aryan civilization.
Though i agree with your war with Pakistan part rest is pure bs.

Tibet being vedic or origin of arya samaj won't help in anything - it'll remain oppressed . You sound like Pakistanis on pdf talking of ghazwa-e-hind and capturing hindustan with 'Allah - o - akbar' chants!

sgarg

Though i agree with your war with Pakistan part rest is pure bs.

Tibet being vedic or origin of arya samaj won't help in anything - it'll remain oppressed . You sound like Pakistanis on pdf talking of ghazwa-e-hind and capturing hindustan with 'Allah - o - akbar' chants!
"Arya Samaj" is a recent organization. Arya ruled Bharat till 1000 years after Mahabharat war (or about 4300 years ago). The origin of Arya is accepted as in land that is now Tibet.

Tibet is a magical land. No amount of force will make Tibetans accept Chinese rule.

This is the reason Hitler sent delegation to Tibet - to research Aryan literature.

Nehru was correct about supporting Tibetans as there are obvious cultural links between India and Tibet. However Nehru over-estimated India's military strength and under-estimated China's strength.

Now the situation is reverse. China is under-estimating India's strength.

The fact that Tibetans look like Chinese (and are from the same ethnic stock) will not help China one bit.

Arya contained people of all ethnic backgrounds. Arya considered the entire human race similar.

Last edited:

Ancient Indian

p = np :)

Arya also became stupid. And forgot their own identity.

On topic:

Chinese are not human. All we need to do is to make a big fire and keep the beast at bay until we are strong enough to kill it.

Pakistan is more like a troublesome rat. A drop of poison in its food will surely kill it. Then we can throw the dead rat over the fence at the dragon's face.

Blackwater

lease 1 airbase to americans in arunachal pardesh, simple

no smoking

Country flag

India government may be stupid, but not that stupid: When you are begging another country to defend you, there are lot more to pay than just a lease agreement.

no smoking

Country flag

Arya also became stupid. And forgot their own identity.

On topic:

Chinese are not human. All we need to do is to make a big fire and keep the beast at bay until we are strong enough to kill it.

Pakistan is more like a troublesome rat. A drop of poison in its food will surely kill it. Then we can throw the dead rat over the fence at the dragon's face.
Oh, man, you really shouldn't stop eating the medicine.

no smoking

Country flag

The problem is that India is not willing to make a deal unless China gives everything India requests, but India is not strong enough to demand such a deal.

That is right but India is not strong enough to kill Pakistan as a country. China, USA will make sure they will stand up again.

You sound like Adolf Hitler.

sgarg

rather shameful statement. India can raise an army of 10 million if needed. India can defend itself.

sgarg

The problem is that India is not willing to make a deal unless China gives everything India requests, but India is not strong enough to demand such a deal.

That is right but India is not strong enough to kill Pakistan as a country. China, USA will make sure they will stand up again.

You sound like Adolf Hitler.
Thank you for comparing me to Hitler.

The rest of your statements are propaganda.

Ancient Indian

p = np :)

Oh, man, you really shouldn't stop eating the medicine.
This is first time that I have ever spoken with a Chinese online or offline.

I don't know how to reply to your post.

Thanks for your concern. I hope you are a girl.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles