Look who is Talking :taunt::mad:

Jagdish58

Antony Critisises Modi Govt over FDI move in defence:scared1:

Antony criticises Narendra Modi's govt over FDI move in defence | idrw.org

The Guys who is longest service defence minister , who put the defence prepardness under jeopardy and national security at risk barks here:taunt1:

Just to save his so called clean image he stopped many deals , without any plan B option inspite of that bigger scam cripped up like Augusta westland VVIP chopper deal etc

some one put plaster on his stinky mouth:mad::scared1:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Somebody blow some cold air under his white dhoti so that his xxx gets cool down������������
They wear a mundu (Malayalyam: മുണ്ട്; pronounced [muɳɖɨ]

It is very versatile.

Last edited by a moderator:

sob

Mod
Country flag
He is trying to score Brownie points with Madam. With Madam getting to throw out some leaders there is a mad scramble to be more loyal than the next.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
He is trying to score Brownie points with Madam. With Madam getting to throw out some leaders there is a mad scramble to be more loyal than the next.
Madam are living it up in India with these brownies?

It is better to eat olives. ;)

Pulkit

Satyameva Jayate "Truth Alone Triumphs"
Country flag
Can some body tell me who is or was this fellow named "Antony " ???
I think i have heard his name somewhere....

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Can some body tell me who is or was this fellow named "Antony " ???
I think i have heard his name somewhere....
He was named Tony.

Being indecisive maybe he was called Anna.

Then it became Antony when he joined politics keeping both the names so that he could change as per the political environment/ compulsions.

Pulkit

Satyameva Jayate "Truth Alone Triumphs"
Country flag
Oh Now I remember he was one of the GREAT people who played a vital role major one in bringing our defense to the WORST possible situation....
One who did nothing at all...
To rectify myself he did one thing "Stopped development modernisation of Defense forces"....

His policy .... No Deals = No Scandals ... Hats off to this fellow....

He was named Tony.

Being indecisive maybe he was called Anna.

Then it became Antony when he joined politics keeping both the names so that he could change as per the political environment/ compulsions.

indiatester

Country flag
Look at what he says
It was with aimed at helping the foreign multi-nationals and Indian corporates, the Congress Working Committee member charged.

BJP government wanted to appease the multinationals and corporates and the initial days of the government was an indicator towards this, he said.
The move to open the country's defence sector for 100 per cent FDI would result in the sector being controlled by foreign forces, he said.
I would have believed him, if the previous policy had actually helped anyone. Be it the Defence forces, or the defence sector in India.

The foreign multinationals and corporates actually gained because we had to import them anyway. That way the defence sector was still controlled by the foreign forces. I fail to see how it was helping India's cause.

roma

NRI in Europe
Country flag
Madam are living it up in India with these brownies?
It is better to eat olives. ;)
More aptly she should be referred to as " La Signora Donna "

Global Defence

New threads

Articles