China becomes the world's third largest arms exporter

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
No need to teach me about history between India and Pakistan, India is not as innocent as you portrayed. India's ambition over the whole region of south asia has been adequately demonstrated by invasion of kashmir, annexation of sikkim, meddling in sri lanka, etc.

India is free to import weapons, China is free to export weapons. being the largest arm importer doesnt make you superior to the third largest arm exporter.

Sent from my HUAWEI P7-L07 using Tapatalk 2
I am not teaching you at all. You cannot be taught since you have sold your brains to the Communist propaganda machine.

SADAKHUSH

Country flag
No need to teach me about history between India and Pakistan, India is not as innocent as you portrayed. India's ambition over the whole region of south asia has been adequately demonstrated by invasion of kashmir, annexation of sikkim, meddling in sri lanka, etc.

India is free to import weapons, China is free to export weapons. being the largest arm importer doesnt make you superior to the third largest arm exporter.

You need to take some history lessons on Indian subcontinent before spreading venom. It is Pakistan who invaded Kashmir till Maharaja of Kashmir asked for help from India and troops were sent after J&K signed to join India as a state. DO not worry about Sikkim, they are being treated much more better than what you are doing with illegal occupation of Tibet.

nimo_cn

Country flag
I am not teaching you at all. You cannot be taught since you have sold your brains to the Communist propaganda machine.
how come you give up so easily?

keep trying!

you summoned us and taught us nothing? what a waste of energy!

no smoking

Country flag
Do the PLA, PLAAN, PLAAF, etc., constantly complain about domestically made products?
Yes, they do quite a lot!

There might not be a tendency to go for imports, considering sanctions, and I feel that has worked as a blessing in disguise, forcing PRC to develop weapons production techniques without foreign help.
The major reason is that Chinese suffered a lot when we were relying on imported weapon to fight a war. The pain was so great that no one wants to go through it again.

The only foreign help appears to be from Russia.
No, Russia taught us how to produce the weapon but American taught us how to design a weapon. At the mean time, Europeans are selling the key military technologies as well.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
how come you give up so easily?

keep trying!

you summoned us and taught us nothing? what a waste of energy!

Not really giving up.

Answering stupidity actually as best as possible without being equally stupid.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles