Half of wealthy Chinese plan to leave the country: Survey

Srinivas_K

Country flag
Re: China is the top destination of 30% of wealthy Singaporeans

Indeed, ask the huge ?Chinese labour force in Singapore.

Singapore is a highly regulated society, but they say that it is overpowering and stifling in China.
I have conversations with the taxi driver in Singapore, he said it is nice that a common man can question the Singaporean president. Not the case in China. Democracy is good.

Last edited:

amoy

R u kidding Chinese don't' have much knowledge abt India,and they only know India is Dirty&poor country (Indeed it's true)

U mean Super rich Brain washed by Media ,super rich... Seriously :pound:

As far as i know Chinese are very down to earth,tolerant but not CCP
3 lakh Chinese estimated emigrate (acquiring foreign residence) per year. the number may be far larger if those to Hongkong Macau and Taiwan r included. those who remove to HK and Macau r mostly going after their passports which're well accepted with visa free entries to 100+ countries apart fm education, employment, biz and wealth security.

a population of 1.4bln is a heavy burden in every aspect, economically, ecologically"¦ hence it's an encouraging trend for Chinese to move out, no matter rich or poor to make China less crowded so that both those who leave or those who stay have access to more opportunities. furthermore Chinese clout extends along with emigrants to every corner of the world.

even Singapore has a quota for Chinese immigrants so as to keep a fine balance vs. Malays and Tamils at a higher birth rate.

Sent from my 5910 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
China can afford to shake off it excess baggage in terms of population.

All this exodus has a method to the madness, so to say.

More Chinese, who have some affinity and love for the Chinese Homeland, the more will be the advantage to the Homeland as they will all work, openly or otherwise for their Homeland.

And the Hans, irrespective of their generation in foreign lands, are very loyal to their Homeland.

Their support during the Olympic Flame travel is a case in point, where they fought it out with the sentiments of the original inhabitants of the land, where the Hans had emigrate to support Mainland Han China.

ninja85

Indian cities are much better than Chinese cities except one or two.

Secondly it is CCP tight grip on chinese citizens that is making these people to leave the country.

Japan also expanded similar to china but not with pollution. Similarly other Asian Tigers.
no point in arguing buddy thats the truth.

amoy

I think same number of Indians emigrates to other countries ,but here we are talking Super Rich . Any way my point is Absolute Power Corrupts Absolutely (CCP) and it may explode after 5yrs if they didn't change system.
Frankly I don't think the SUPER rich can easily emigrate. The more assets they have the more tied up they're with the country.

5 years? Why don't u just browse 5-year-old threads on DFI, what did your fellow Indians foresee of 5 years ahead for India and China? :scared1:It's a dangerous profession to be a fortune teller. They talked abt India being a manufacturing hub 5 years later :rofl:

esolve

Last edited:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
why 20% of UK rich ppl want to leave UK? why 30% of singaporean rich ppl want to move to China?

why Indian rich ppl don't care the pollution issues?

47% of Chinese Billionaires Want to Leave China Within 5 Years | Michael Shedlock | FINANCIAL SENSE
The British wish to leave UK because they feel that the Island has lost its 'Britishness'.

They are insular and rather 'uppity' people and have not taken kindly to the multiculturalism.

As far as Singapore is concerned, High corporate taxes.

esolve

The British wish to leave UK because they feel that the Island has lost its 'Britishness'.

They are insular and rather 'uppity' people and have not taken kindly to the multiculturalism.

As far as Singapore is concerned, High corporate taxes.
Many Chinese just want to move to Hong Kong (note, in this survey, Hong Kong is regarded as another country), so as to get a passport which enables them to travel and do business easier in other countries. For the rest, many of them have some issues with corruption and the others are not satisfied with the air pollution and too large population. So I say, India is really a heaven corruption officials and rich ppl. And Indian ppl are really tolerant on pollution and large population. Besides, Indian rich ppl are really like emperors coz they can employ so many cheap servants in India and build large building as houses like Mukesh Ambani's Antilia, which is just a dream for Chinese rich.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Many Chinese just want to move to Hong Kong (note, in this survey, Hong Kong is regarded as another country), so as to get a passport which enables them to travel and do business easier in other countries. For the rest, many of them have some issues with corruption and the others are not satisfied with the air pollution and too large population. So I say, India is really a heaven corruption officials and rich ppl. And Indian ppl are really tolerant on pollution and large population. Besides, Indian rich ppl are really like emperors coz they can employ so many cheap servants in India and build large building as houses like Mukesh Ambani's Antilia, which is just a dream for Chinese rich.
What balderdash.

Your lack of knowledge roars like a train in a dark and long tunnel!

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles