Several issues misunderstood by most Indians

Cloudy

Nobody expects a war. I just mention this for I saw many Indians were too confident of their army. If your soldiers also think so, it's very dangerous.
Once India China war break out, it will be a loss to both the countries ...... more at stake to China than India.

China has more number of enemies than India.

Off late steps are taking place so fast in India to make the develop sophisticated weapons, I can safely say there is no technological gap between India and China. we have to produce more in number to counter China.

Indian population lives next to the border and we have one of the largest armies in the world, Chinese hans have to travel all the way from the west china to Indo - Tibetan border as the war progress and drags on, logistical and supply problems increase.

Kshatriya87

Country flag
Democracy allows us to use facebook, youtube, googlemaps, twitter, piratebay, :taunt:

Most of these are sources for unbiased news. How do you know that you are not misinformed about your country of India?

Cloudy

I know, but the first thing to solve is to vote and elect your ideal leader, otherwise your wish won't come true.
Also talking freedom influence the social atmosphere, if this right is released, other rights are easy to achieve.
@Cloudy,

Democracy is not only about Voting Rights.

That is a part of it, but not the sole issue.

What is important is that as an individual you, your views and your way of life cannot be stifled arbitrarily, as it could be done in a dictatorship or a Communist totalitarian regime.

Last edited by a moderator:

Cloudy

You just underestimate Chinese.
We are able to browse banned websites as long as we "escape the wall".
Fair amount of Chinese people are using them.
And I have to tell you that in China nobody focus on government-controlled media.
We have methods to achieve the truth.
Democracy allows us to use facebook, youtube, googlemaps, twitter, piratebay, :taunt:

Most of these are sources for unbiased news. How do you know that you are not misinformed about your country of InYoudia?

Cloudy

Yes we know that.

Satellites give the game away and that cannot be hidden any more.
Why ghost towns exists is because the price is too high....Few can afford to buy a new house.

Kshatriya87

Country flag
Nobody expects a war. I just mention this for I saw many Indians were too confident of their army. If your soldiers also think so, it's very dangerous.
There's the difference exactly. We are confident, not over-confident. Big difference.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Misconception 7: Once a China-India war break out, India won't be defeated.
India's arm industry is so weak that you have to import nearly all your equipment.
Your reliance of arm import has ruined Indian arm industry.
Why should we fear such a country?
For all your weapons are the "most advanced"?
So why your advanced jets keep falling down?
Russians take India as an ATM and keep laughing at you for solving their problem.
Why should Indians tolerate that?
Indian arms industry has not really taken off. That is true. But maybe the idea was if you can buy milk in the market, why keep a cow? And we have money to buy.

But then that is changing. The decision as of today, is that we are not going to buy the two stealth subs on the anvil, but produce it ourselves. Ditto for the helicopters.

India has decided under this new Govt that unlike our previous Gandhian philosophy, we are not going to make our arms industry export oriented. That obviously will change the name of the game.

Yes, our weapons are most advanced that we buy. Obviously, when you have money, why should be buy second rate. That is why we don't buy from China.

Our advanced jet falls down just like all advanced jets fall down all over the world. China's jets have problems to take off and that is why they rush to Russia for engines!

Russia is not finding India an ATM because we buy Western weapons and Russia has no role there, or do they have some role?

We tolerate a lot since we are Indians, a nation that has been built on tolerance and that has given religions all over the world based on tolerance and that is why China has Buddhism et al.

Kshatriya87

Country flag
And I have to tell you that in China nobody focus on government-controlled media.
Care to divulge those methods?

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Why ghost towns exists is because the price is too high....Few can afford to buy a new house.
I thought you folks in China are rolling in money.

So, that canard is another fraud being perpetuated by the Chinese.

You mean to say you are not

and instead

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
I say, why do you have to 'escape the wall' to browse?

Why this mind control?

We don't have this type of mind control/ Funny, no?

Why do you have to find 'methods to know the truth'?

Truth is banned in China?

Why?

Cloudy

Buy a foreign VPN and then we can escape the wall.
And there're many forums discussing social issues.
And by the way, for those incidents happening in China, foreign media is not trusty for their journalists are usually not allowed to collect the first-hand information.
Care to divulge those methods?

Cloudy

Truth is banned in China? No, truth is banned only on public media.
I said Chinese don't totally believe in official media.
And why it should be banned, I also said, it's for social stability.
You can understand it as undemocratic, and it truly is.
I say, why do you have to 'escape the wall' to browse?

Why this mind control?

We don't have this type of mind control/ Funny, no?

Why do you have to find 'methods to know the truth'?

Truth is banned in China?

Why?

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Truth is banned in China? No, truth is banned only on public media.
I said Chinese don't totally believe in official media.
And why it should be banned, I also said, it's for social stability.
You can understand it as undemocratic, and it truly is.
If truth is banned in the public media, is there any private media where truth is not banned?

If social stability is the answer to all our living problems, then North Korea is the best to emulate, right?

In NK, notwithstanding all the miseries, there is no social disharmony.

They starve and die singing the praise of the Kim family.

Great, what?

thethinker

Country flag
Misconception 5: Chinese takes India as a threat.

But recently, with the internet getting popular, our impression for India has changed.
Disgusting Ganges, poverty, amazingly crowded train, and most recently, COUNTRY OF RAPE.
Especially for those who have taken a trip to India, their first impression is INDIA IS FXXKING DIRTY.
You have assumed entire country of India to be disgusting and poverty based on what you come across on Internet. Websites and news media (especially Western ones) that only show India as dead floating in Ganges, slums and poverty can hardly be counted as overall impression of India.

Some valid points related to IT though as the startup environment in India is still in beginning stages. Indian startups are getting more and more attention though like Flipkart and Snapdeal. Just like how Amazon was back in 90s.

What is the ISP scene in China? Is the Internet state run or are there private telco companies just like in India? Also, how is broadband connectivity in China? Do you still use dial-ups? What are the common, popular Internet plans you people use?

Srinivas_K

Country flag
@Cloudy thanks for clarification , welcome to DFI !

Last edited by a moderator:

Cloudy

It's CCP that punish the corrupt officials and then unveil them. You don't believe CCP then I have nothing to say. It's just because you don't live in China.
Mongoloid gene? I've stated the avg height of Chinese and Indians. I don't know why you say yellows are tend to be short.
I ctrl+C and ctrl+V? You can use your almighty google to search my words. I typed these for 3 hours.
I said in the PACKAGE you must have the right to VOTE FOR YOUR LEADER and have the RIGHT TO SPEAK FREELY.

Reactions: Neo

Cloudy

If truth is banned in the public media, is there any private media where truth is not banned?

If social stability is the answer to all our living problems, then North Korea is the best to emulate, right?

In NK, notwithstanding all the miseries, there is no social disharmony.

They starve and die singing the praise of the Kim family.

Great, what?
In China, social stability means stable development.
In NK, social stability means Kim can continue to enjoy his emperor life.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
In China, social stability means stable development.
In NK, social stability means Kim can continue to enjoy his emperor life.
It means CCP rules supreme.

Same as Kim family ruing supreme.

Cloudy

No, I didn't mention WHOLE INDIA was like this. I just said IN CHINESE'S EYES India is like this.
The way that Chinese people learn about India is from Internet forums like Baidu Tieba and Tianya and Weibo and so on.
Those who backed from India submitted their experience in India, and what impressed them most is these scenes.
ISP is provided by the state. Using dial-up? Are you still living in 90s? 15 years before Chinese are mainly use brandband. I'm using it and typing these words. IPV4 and few IPV6.
You have assumed entire country of India to be disgusting and poverty based on what you come across on Internet. Websites and news media (especially Western ones) that only show India as dead floating in Ganges, slums and poverty can hardly be counted as overall impression of India.

Some valid points related to IT though as the startup environment in India is still in beginning stages. Indian startups are getting more and more attention though like Flipkart and Snapdeal. Just like how Amazon was back in 90s.

What is the ISP scene in China? Is the Internet state run or are there private telco companies just like in India? Also, how is broadband connectivity in China? Do you still use dial-ups? What are the common, popular Internet plans you people use?

Cloudy

It means CCP rules supreme.

Same as Kim family ruing supreme.
No, it's because CCP is leading the development.
Kim family is for themselves.
CCP is not only for themselves.
These is the difference.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles