Why Indians are crazy for Modi?

Mohammed Yusuf

简直是让人笑掉大牙,看来这个论坛的中国人都被当成巴基斯坦人了。三哥真逗。
MODI loves Muslims..... Muslims LOVE MODI and MODI is Secular. :thumb:

Got your answer Mr. Paki Troll? Why your ass burning? :lol:

You are soooo ashamed that you are standing under Chinese flag.

btw...... kya Pakistan Azad ho gaya???
:pound:

Blackwater

I've never mentioned I'm an Ughur. Not only Ughurs are Muslims in China.
i also never mentioned that u r ughur???, i asked for ur opinion that how do u feel pak support to ughur.:p:p

pls tel us more about u ,we r eager to know mohd yusuf from china

on topic, just like people in pakistan is crazy about imran khan , just like people in india crazy about modi. indian feel safe and secure future with modi

for more see hindi film NAYAk,where 1 day CM do lot of work, modi is doing the same:p:p:p

Last edited:

Mohammed Yusuf

以三哥的脑子说了也是白说,我懒得用英语了。印度人都是这个熊样的话,印度100年以内都不要想能成为一个像样的国家。

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
简直是让人笑掉大牙,看来这个论坛的中国人都被当成巴基斯坦人了。三哥真逗。
我也可以用中国很容易......你是PAKI猪

得到一些生活中你的猪

Congrats... this Paki learned how to use google translator.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Blackwater

以三哥的脑子说了也是白说,我懒得用英语了。印度人都是这个熊样的话,印度100年以内都不要想能成为一个像样的国家。
bhai if i started in punjabi than u will faint. pls restricted urself to english

Mohammed Yusuf

PAKI support for ughurs? Ha, I don't like ughurs. They fight against all non-ughurs including Muslims of other races. Pakistan is a country of terrorism, their support for we DEVOTED MUSLIMS makes us worried.
i also never mentioned that u r ughur???, i asked for ur opinion that how do u feel pak support to ughur.:p:p

on topic, just like people in pakistan is crazy about imran khan , just like people in india crazy about modi. indian feel safe and secure future with modi

for more see hindi film NAYAk,where 1 day CM do lot of work, modi is doing the same:p:p:p

Mohammed Yusuf

我也可以用中国很容易......你是PAKI猪

得到一些生活中你的猪

Congrats... this Paki learned how to use google translator.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
你的语法简直笑死我了.不会用中文就不要用.还有,别继续把我当成巴基斯坦人了.

Blackwater

PAKI support for ughurs? Ha, I don't like ughurs. They fight against all non-ughurs including Muslims of other races. Pakistan is a country of terrorism, their support for we DEVOTED MUSLIMS makes us worried.
that something news to us. muslim dont like other muslims. r u sunni muslim? r ughur shia?? wats the difference?

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
你的语法简直笑死我了.不会用中文就不要用.还有,别继续把我当成巴基斯坦人了.
你看你的猪的傻瓜 :pound:

Mohammed Yusuf

There're few shiites in China. We don't like them because they don't treat us as their brothers as a Muslim should do. They think we've taken their land.
that something news to us. muslim dont like other muslims. r u sunni muslim? r ughur shia?? wats the difference?

ninja85

I saw many comments on Indian news websites and I found Indians have nearly taken Modi as their god. This made me shocked, for I've not seen people so crazy, they just performed like Muslims praying for Allah. A great number of people believe he will make India to become equally powerful as China in 5 years or 10 years. If he fail to eliminate the Caste system and the corruption, I'm afraid nothing significant will happen in India. You may slam me, stating Modi make Gujarat state the most successful state of India like Guangdong Province, or Modi has no wife and keeps a clean title. Do you really believe him?
modi have wife and he indirectly declared it publicly by putting his wife's name on candidate form at the time of election and it shown on all indian news channel.:taunt:
but most importantly we have nothing to do with is personal life,
corrupt congress leaders are the ones with most dirty titles.:taunt1:

prohumanity

Country flag
Indian Muslims have brains...they can not be easily mislead and brainwashed...Paki tried to instigate Indian Muslims for last 60 years without any success. Indian Muslims ,by and large are peace loving, tolerant and friendly people who identify themselves with Indian Civilization...and not with evil terrorists....
Muslims in India understand now that Modi is genuine guy who will protect their interests better than congress who used them only as "vote bank" and kept them poor and ignorant.

Last edited:

Zebra

Country flag
First of all Modi is crazy for Indians.

And that's why Indians are crazy for Modi.

SADAKHUSH

Country flag
I see. Death to Kafirs like you. Allahu akbar.
This is how we differentiate Shaitan from Insan. You people never stop to surprise the Insans of the world. If you just give some time and ask your leaders to imitate the initiatives undertaken by him than you can also become what he is today. Try to find something good in your fellow human beings instead of making comments for the sake of it.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
I saw many comments on Indian news websites and I found Indians have nearly taken Modi as their god. This made me shocked, for I've not seen people so crazy, they just performed like Muslims praying for Allah. A great number of people believe he will make India to become equally powerful as China in 5 years or 10 years. If he fail to eliminate the Caste system and the corruption, I'm afraid nothing significant will happen in India. You may slam me, stating Modi make Gujarat state the most successful state of India like Guangdong Province, or Modi has no wife and keeps a clean title. Do you really believe him?
So, you are a Uighur or a Hui?

What do you mean crazy like Muslim praying to Allah?

If you are a Muslim as your moniker suggests are you crazy because you pray to Allah?

Or would you prefer to pray to Manmohan Singh?

Why do the Han Chinese pray to Xi and kiss the ground he treads on? Is there oil under the ground he treads or is there the Chinese Bank under the ground that Xi treads?

After Mao, anything goes.

And after Manmohan and Sonia, anything goes excepting Rahulbaba, that is.

Last edited:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
I see. Death to Kafirs like you. Allahu akbar.
and that would be what in Chinese, the very ones who think all Uighurs like you as unwashed thugs?

暴徒生涯
Bàotú shēngyá

That is what the Hans call the Uighurs.

Last edited:

fyodor

Country flag
If this guy is really an ughyur then I admit they deserve what China is doing to them......they are amazingly stupid LOL :rofl:

But most likely he is a frustrated paki

ladder

Country flag
Seems you guys are enjoying here.

On topic, Modi bhagwan ho ya na ho, @Mohammed Yusuf ke gaand me mirchi kyun lagee?

@

Last edited by a moderator:

Mohammed Yusuf

I'm a Kazakh.
I really cannot understand why I got attacked without insulting your country or your leader.
Just for being a Muslim?
You must make out only FEW Muslims are terrorists.
We Kazakhs are peaceful.
Stop insulting us, for god's sake.
So, you are a Uighur or a Hui?

What do you mean crazy like Muslim praying to Allah?

If you are a Muslim as your moniker suggests are you crazy because you pray to Allah?

Or would you prefer to pray to Manmohan Singh?

Why do the Han Chinese pray to Xi and kiss the ground he treads on? Is there oil under the ground he treads or is there the Chinese Bank under the ground that Xi treads?

After Mao, anything goes.

And after Manmohan and Sonia, anything goes excepting Rahulbaba, that is.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles