Crimea like situation in China ?

Sea Eagle

What if the situation in Crimea spreads to China.

There are a good enough mainlanders in Taiwan who want to reunite with China. What if they try something like Crimea with support from China ?

Also the Tibetians want an independent Tibet. What if they try something like Crimea with the help of Americans or any other country ?

CCP

There are a good enough mainlanders in Taiwan who want to reunite with China. What if they try something like Crimea with support from China ?

Also the Tibetians want an independent Tibet. What if they try something like Crimea with the help of Americans or any other country ?
1. 50 yeas ago, there were many mainlander went to Taiwan with GMD party. But, most of them are old or died at now.

2. If help from US or any other country can make Tibet independent from China, it will not wait till now.

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
1. 50 yeas ago, there were many mainlander went to Taiwan with GMD party. But, most of them are old or died at now.

2. If help from US or any other country can make Tibet independent from China, it will not wait till now.

What about help from India..... it can wait for centuries.. since the goverment in exile is in India.

Mao did commit the single largest blunder in acquiring a permanent foe on China's border which was never so in the entire earlier history of China

Tibatans and Indians are waiting to give it back to the Chinese.. it is only a matter of time...

A century or two is nothing much in history .....

Last edited:

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag

If it was so it would have happened - to use CCP terminology....

CCP

What about help from India..... it can wait for centuries.. since the goverment in exile is in India.
Is India ready for another 1962 war?

Mao did commit the single largest blunder in acquiring a permanent foe on China's border which was never so in the entire earlier history of China
We have to gave up Tibet to be India's friend?
If so, let the war begin.

Tibetans and Indians are waiting to give it back to the Chinese.. it is only a matter of time...

A century or two is nothing much in history .....
"A century or two" is too long, both you and me want to see it happens in our lifetime.

Last edited:

laughingbuddha

Country flag
You can't compare crimea to tibet. Do we want to annex tibet? Do we have an indian speaking majority in tibet who are threatened by china?
On the other hand, china wants to annex taiwan. Whether the majority of the taiwanese population want to integrate with the mainland is another issue.

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
Is India ready for another 1962 war?
I think very much... not 1962 war but to avaenge it...

We have to gave up Tibet to be India's friend?
If so, let the war begin.
Tibet was never part of China except after 1950s...
Large parts of China were always part of Tibet...

India has not accepted Tibet to be part of China but an autonomous state / region which would also have their own say ... even if a large portion of them are in India

India will always have stake in Tibet and East Turkistan ... well it is historical and natural ... Hans must admit it

Ok.. if you did not have to give up Tibet to be India's friend, you also did not have to attack India to militarily capture Tibet ... I think last 50 years have demonstrated that. Attacking India for Tibet was a fetal mistake.. the mistake that will cost China dearly in time to come.

"A century or two" is too long, both you and me want to see it happens in our lifetime.
Civilisations and races do not live by one generation.... the idea will be carried forward only if I and you live by that in our times..

So let me dream... and work towards that dream..
China has committed a blunder of military agression on India but India stays. I am not sure if CCP will stay....

Last edited:

CCP

I think very much... not 1962 war but to avaenge it...
Yes, use your big mouth to avenge.

India will always have stake in Tibet and East Turkistan ... well it is historical and natural ... Hans must admit it
That is why 1962 happened.

Ok.. if you did not have to give up Tibet to be India's friend, you also did not have to attack India to militarily capture Tibet ... I think last 50 years have demonstrated that. Attacking India for Tibet was a fetal mistake.. the mistake that will cost China dearly in time to come.
So, we have to accept your "forward policy" ?

Civilisations and races do not live by one generation.... the idea will be carried forward only if I and you live by that in our times..

So let me dream... and work towards that dream..
China has committed a blunder of military agression on India but India stays. I am not sure if CCP will stay....
have a good dream ...

PS.Now is 52 years after 1962, are you any closer to your dream?

Last edited:

amoy

I'm increasingly worried as the risk of India making a Crimea out of China is looming large! 300mil Indians live without electricity 1/3 or 1/2 families without toilet :confused: now their new saviour Modi promises to wipe out all their social ails in one whoop. But how to work wonders? Most likely he'll hv to replay an old trick by diverting public attention to external "threats" or creating a Crimea-like crisis"¦ Then amid jingoism frenzy the misled herds may forget their immediate pains. This prospect sends a chill down my spine.

Sent from my 5910 using Tapatalk 2

bose

Country flag

have a good dream ...

Have you forgotten the how the people were knifed in the Railway station?? You people are hated there ... that is a fact...

Leave East Turkestan and TIBET peacefully or else you will see more people vanishing into oceans...

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
Yesterday it was mouth, then it was legs and today it is hands. You know it...

Well that can not be final unless Chinese relent.

Any soverign nation has the right to follow Forward or backward policy. China decided that India has no such sovereign right and it was for the Chinese to decide what constitutes Indian border. That is why Chinese attacked India.

But I maintain that China is no one to decide on India's border arbitrarily. I hope you understand that. India's notions of her bounderies are firm and it would not allow Hans to decide on India's bounderies.

have a good dream ...

Thank you...

As I see it, even after 50 years, Hans are burning their backs on Tibatan platue.

CCP

Yesterday it was mouth, then it was legs and today it is hands. You know it...
Are you sharing your story with your mom?

Well that can not be final unless Chinese relent.
It will be final after a good (may be final) lesson we offer to you.

Any soverign nation has the right to follow Forward or backward policy. China decided that India has no such sovereign right and it was for the Chinese to decide what constitutes Indian border. That is why Chinese attacked India.

But I maintain that China is no one to decide on India's border arbitrarily. I hope you understand that. India's notions of her bounderies are firm and it would not allow Hans to decide on India's bounderies.

India was trying to decide India-China border along.

As I see it, even after 50 years, Hans are burning their backs on Tibatan platue.
How? a couple people burn themselves?

CCP

Have you forgotten the how the people were knifed in the Railway station?? You people are hated there ... that is a fact...

Leave East Turkestan and TIBET peacefully or else you will see more people vanishing into oceans...
what a wet dream.

Sea Eagle

You can't compare crimea to tibet. Do we want to annex tibet? Do we have an indian speaking majority in tibet who are threatened by china?
On the other hand, china wants to annex taiwan. Whether the majority of the taiwanese population want to integrate with the mainland is another issue.
Don't know about you but I have talked with several Tibetians and they seriously want an independent Tibet.

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
It will be final after a good (may be final) lesson we offer to you.
When ? not in your life time .

India was trying to decide India-China border along.
Indian border in Himalayas are decided by mother nature and no Han can alter it.

How? a couple people burn themselves?
Soon, they will burn the Hans !!

CCP

When ? not in your life time .
There is depends on when you will do your " avenge".
Again, both of us hope it can happen in our lifetime.

Indian border in Himalayas are decided by mother nature and no Han can alter it.
Chinese border in Himalayas are also decided by mother nature.

Soon, they will burn the Hans !!
How soon? in your lifetime?

BTW, you didn't answer my question

Last edited:

laughingbuddha

Country flag
I was just comparing viz the crimean crisis. Of course I also want the Tibetans to be a free people. Who doesn't...baring the Chinese.

no smoking

Country flag
Don't know about you but I have talked with several Tibetians and they seriously want an independent Tibet.
I don't know about you or your Tibetians friends, but all the Chinese I know will seriously fight against this so called "Independent Tibet".

So, either you push your army to initiate a war for this cause, or you can continue your dream.

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Mod
Country flag
Taiwan is homogenized, and the people there acknowledge their mainland roots. They don't have so much of a cultural difference from the mainland, as their political differences. The only thing that can possibly change about Taiwan is its return to the mainland as an SAR (like Hong Kong), or for Taiwan to stay independent, but nothing in between.

Tibet is too remote for any country to interfere in. I believe Dalai Lama is hurting India's prospects for good Eastern foreign-relations. We're keeping him here just so we could satisfy our collective self-built inferiority complex using Western praise. We must convince Dalai to move to one of those western countries, and seal our borders with Tibet, so that we can negotiate a flexible visa regime with Beijing for Hindus to undertake pilgrimage for Kailash Mansarovar.

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles