India, China bhai bhai, says Chinese Consul General

RPK

Indyakudimahan
Country flag
fullstory

India, China bhai bhai, says Chinese Consul General

Mumbai, Sep 15 (PTI) This is one refrain which may sound a bit jarring in the backof reports of incursions by China into Indian territory: the newly-appointed Consul General of China in Mumbai Wang Donghua today said, "India and China are not just neighbours, but are brothers too".

"We are not just neighbours, but brothers too. Both the countries are emerging superpowers and therefore, peace and development in the region will benefit them and the world," he said during a meeting with Maharashtra Governor S C Jamir at Raj Bhawan in south Mumbai.

We have lots of common interests than differences. All existing disputes between China and India, including the border dispute, can be resolved by peaceful negotiations, a Raj Bhawan official quoted the Chinese diplomat as saying during his courtesy call.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
India says bye bye.

The bhai bhai phrase is acreal thorn. Anyways in this age of "Kalyug" bhai, bhai ka nahi hota hai.

NSG_Blackcats

Member of The Month OCTOBER 2009
This is called "muh main ram ram..bagal main churi". Nobody in India beleives India and China are bhai bahi. I agree with you Yusuf, ye kalyug hai.

F-14

Global Defence Moderator
ok guys i am suffering fro da javu

bhramos

Country flag
i hope its in 1961 " India-Chine Bai Bai"
so next year in 1962 they attacked us.
may be in chinese Bai means enemy,
we declared them as Bai [ Brother],
they understood Bai as Enemy.

Global Defence

New threads