J-21/J-31 Chinese 5th Generation Stealth Fighter

ersakthivel

Brilliance
Country flag
A 3-metre tall brick wall is being erected around CAC/132,so people will have a tougher time peeking at or taking shots of 2003、2004.。。。henceforth。

Like it or not,security is being tightened up due to the increasing sensitivity of activities carried inside what you know。:rofl:
So before the erection of this 3 meter wall there was no sensitive technology on board J-20/31 perhaps.that is what everyone is saying here flying a stealth airframe with russian AL-31 engines and RD-93 engines with no asea radar and unknown performance spec is no sensitive 5th gen tech marvel.

cir

So before the erection of this 3 meter wall there was no sensitive technology on board J-20/31 perhaps.that is what everyone is saying here flying a stealth airframe with russian AL-31 engines and RD-93 engines with no asea radar and unknown performance spec is no sensitive 5th gen tech marvel.
If you insist and if it makes you feel a little better。:rofl:

This is exactly the kind of attitude that will propel India to some resemblance of greatness one day。:toilet:

Keep it that way。Thanks。:lol:

ersakthivel

Brilliance
Country flag
If you insist and if it makes you feel a little better。:rofl:

This is exactly the kind of attitude that will propel India to some resemblance of greatness one day。:toilet:

Keep it that way。Thanks。:lol:
Just a funny post.No offence meant.i wont post anymore in this thread for sometime.Cheer :thumb:up

cir

with 3rd generation rusian engines ofcourse.
they have finished the 5th gen planes with RD-33 and AL-31 engines and now moving to 6th gens perhaps.
What is the big deal in flying a few airframes with russian engines and crowning themselves as world beaters?
What makes you think J-20s will use Russian engines when they get inducted in a few years?

What do you know about China's engine programme?

What makes you so sure that China's 6th gen fighters would use turobofan engines?

The fact is that you know zilch about what China is up to。

So shut up and be a good boy。:rofl:

All will be unveiled in due time。

Watch this space。

ersakthivel

Brilliance
Country flag
What makes you think J-20s will use Russian engines when they get inducted in a few years?

What makes you so sure that China's 6th gen fighters would use turobofan engines?

Watch this space。
I will keep quiet like a good boy and watch this space.O.K?:rofl:

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag

Watch this space。
Because WS-10 is a leaky, fragile and snail paced paced piece of crap.

That it is a failure.

Because they have yet to get 30 year old engine tech.

I know precisely what China is up to, it involves a xerox machine.

50 cent Army should shut up.

All is already revealed.

tony4562

Tihar Jail
Banned

That it is a failure.

All is already revealed.
WS-10 is in service and is a failure whereas countless DRDO projects that have forever been under so-called testing, are considered success, truely twisted logic.

Last edited by a moderator:

t_co

That it is a failure.

All is already revealed.
Reported. Enjoy your ban

ersakthivel

Brilliance
Country flag
WS-10 is in service and is a failure whereas countless DRDO projects that have forever been under so-called testing, are considered success, truely twisted logic.
Then why it is not put on single engined JF-17 to demonstrate it's quick acceleration and power specs to the entire world.There is a report that since it is modeled on russian AL version meant to power twin engined fighter the time taken to spool up and reach full military thrust is so high that it is unfit for any single engined plane.it is acknowledged by chinese defense experts as well.

SO if a single engined fighter powered by WS-10 is deployed on forward pakistani airfields by the time it takes off and reaches full military thrust IAF planes would already finish it off with a missile or simple gunfire.So it is given a tag of strategic fighter and going to be deployed in airfields farther away fom thee indo-pak border.Is that true?

But even GTRE is urging the GOI to let it put a K-9 engine on older LCA PV-1 prototype by 2013.Why despite in limited serial production the finished WS-10 is still not put on JF-17?

Last edited:

t_co

that was the opinion of a chinese defense PSU head reported in the net ,not his.

All is already revealed.
Please offer proof this is what a Chinese defense PSU head said.

ersakthivel

Brilliance
Country flag
Please offer proof this is what a Chinese defense PSU head said.
It is already posted in this forum in a thread called"CHINA FAILS TO COPY A MODERN JET ENGINE"
http://defenceforumindia.com/forum/china/43449-china-fails-copy-modern-turbofan-engines-4.html

http://airforceworld.com/pla/english/J-15-naval-carrier-based-fighter-china.html
According to an interview publicised in January 2007 with J-10 pilot Li Cunbao (李存宝), the J-10 had not yet been equipped with the domestic WS-10 engine, because although the WS-10 could match the performance of its Russian counterpart (the AL-31), there was a serious drawback; the WS-10 took longer to "spool up", i.e. there was a delay in reaching the same thrust output as the Russian engine.

WS-10A is reported to have 13,200 kilograms (29,000 lb) of thrust and a 7.5:1 thrust-to-weight ratio, making it comparable to the AL-31F turbofan. The WS-10A was first displayed in public at the 2008 Zhuhai Air Show.

Last edited:

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
If you ever bothered to follow my critiques of DRDO, you would know how foolish that sounds. Anyway, you 50 centers aren't really in a position to talk when you buy engines from us and everybody else that will sell them to you.

cinoti

Tihar Jail
Banned
If you ever bothered to follow my critiques of DRDO, you would know how foolish that sounds. Anyway, you 50 centers aren't really in a position to talk when you buy engines from us and everybody else that will sell them to you.
keep on the good working, you have made indian members look really really ugly.

tony4562

Tihar Jail
Banned
Anand, you are an indian, I'm not chinese, can't recall my country ever buys anything ever from India, and for the record don't think China buys any finished products from India either.

Virendra

Ambassador
Country flag
Anand, you are an indian, I'm not chinese, can't recall my country ever buys anything ever from India, and for the record don't think China buys any finished products from India either.
:wat: Armand to Anand ??
:hehe:

ersakthivel

Brilliance
Country flag
Are you so sure? Doesn't china import no finished product from india?Not even pharma products?never mind.Indian engineering products and auto components are exported all over the world.Including advanced light helicopters from HAL.So really no worries if china doesn't buy from india.

Last edited:

Global Defence

New threads

Articles