Chinese Navy Commissioned aircraft - J16 is a copy of Russian Fighter - Su-30MK2

s002wjh

Country flag
Re: Chinese Navy Commissioned aircraft - J16 is a copy of Russian Figh

reverse engineering, copy whatever, even US do reverse engineering on foreign stuff. if it will get the job done faster/cheaper, so be it. in national security, in war there is no such thing as paly fair game. Ill bet china incorporate its own electronic/avionic etc into these plane as well, they tend to learn it then make improve on it. look at now they can least be self sufficent in certain area. gunpowder was invent in china, yet we still use today, same with compass/printing amount other things.

lcatejas

Chinese they copied USSR red chuddy to mig 1.44 what next .....:rofl:

cinoti

Tihar Jail
Banned

Chinese they copied USSR red chuddy to mig 1.44 what next .....:rofl:
China also copied the design from Brother Wright, since their plane has wings and engines.
by the way what is mig 1.44 doing here?

lcatejas

China also copied the design from Brother Wright, since their plane has wings and engines.
by the way what is mig 1.44 doing here?
You better know what i am talking about...1.44/ y20....what else you wana know dude ...:rofl:....Chinese spend a lot on R&D which is great ...But they use most of that on coping the techs...they dont want to learn the things ... Like US and USSR (Russian )used german tech ...and they are the best.....I can bet on it...

cinoti

Tihar Jail
Banned

You better know what i am talking about...1.44/ y20....what else you wana know dude ...:rofl:....Chinese spend a lot on R&D which is great ...But they use most of that on coping the techs...they dont want to learn the things ... Like US and USSR (Russian )used german tech ...and they are the best.....I can bet on it...
I told you before, no country advances without building its own on the references of previous achievement. India cannot "copy" because it lacks the build up of basic industry and infrastructure, you have to send your French designed LCA to France to test in wind tunnel while in China, we build our own wind tunnel in the 1960s.
all is about infrastructure.
The speculation of Mig 1.44 with J20 is totally groundless, even from the outlook, these two are far apart from eachother, if you are so good at visual similiarity, why don't you liken your LCA to a copy of French mirage? to me, they bear more resemblance.

lcatejas

I told you before, no country advances without building its own on the references of previous achievement. India cannot "copy" because it lacks the build up of basic industry and infrastructure, you have to send your French designed LCA to France to test in wind tunnel while in China, we build our own wind tunnel in the 1960s.
all is about infrastructure.
The speculation of Mig 1.44 with J20 is totally groundless, even from the outlook, these two are far apart from eachother, if you are so good at visual similiarity, why don't you liken your LCA to a copy of French mirage? to me, they bear more resemblance.
There is huge difference in copying and learning the tech ... I am proud of my country that we are learning the tech from the scratch... there is no shame taking any on help .. we get the help because they know we will never back stab them by coping and stealing there tech .. they are very much confident on us that's the reason whole world market is open for India....

You should be thankful to USSR from where you got "we build our own wind tunnel in the 1960s."....

nimo_cn

Country flag

There is huge difference in copying and learning the tech ... I am proud of my country that we are learning the tech from the scratch... there is no shame taking any on help .. we get the help because they know we will never back stab them by coping and stealing there tech .. they are very much confident on us that's the reason whole world market is open for India....

You should be thankful to USSR from where you got "we build our own wind tunnel in the 1960s."....
They are giving you help becaue they know you will always be the pupil and rely on their help.

India's defence industry is addicted to foreign assistance, and western companies are making sure India is never gonna get rid of that addiction by increasing the dose.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles