China Military: Photos & Videos

kuku

Respected Member
Country flag
ha ha ha, 8 semesters of cheating have taught me the great art of 'positioning ones body in a way that blocks hostile vision'.

However then i would have been banished into solitary confinement for 'breaking perfect upright body position of the great PLA for no good reason'.

(plus 2 added semesters to clean the back papers' :(

kuku

Respected Member
Country flag
@Yusuf,

I personally think this thread is pointless and a complete waste of precious time, memory and efforts.
In case this great thread is locked i bow to all the hardcore defence forum members for participating in this discussion, and i say 'stay in darkness you ignorant lot' to all those who missed the art of sitting in perfect body positions, now you know why your boss fired you (suits you well you ignorant people)

kuku

Respected Member
Country flag
Kneel you ignorant and acknowledge the army with the perfect standing and sitting body positions.

and the perfect marching position

The force is with them

kuku

Respected Member
Country flag

Even the ignorant tourists filled with western propoganda have no effect.

When the PLA watchs something it does so in perfect order.

More immaculate sitting

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Sammycheung,

Indeed there is a distinction between intent and capability. Having mentioned that , you have not amplified as to what you meant by that.

Culturally and ideologically India has not mutated to a rabid anti China cheerleading team. This in itself is indicative that you are, as possibly other Chinese, are looking at India through a prism of acute insecurity and consternation wherein China finds itself handicapped and thus frustrated to pursue its hegemonic march with ease – the ease with which China went into Tibet.

India, unlike China, is a democracy and hence it is possible to show dissatisfaction. However, if it allays your insecurity, you are at liberty to imagine India being torn apart. However, that is not the case in reality. We are still one and chugging along. India does not require projecting China as the bogeyman to remain stable.

On the other hand, China, which is a totalitarian regime, even after exhibiting military and police muscle, is at its tethers end to ensure its territorial integrity – Tibet and Xinjiang are cases in point! China deep seated fear of the ‘minorities’ is so great, that in Xinjiang, Muslims are not allowed to learn the Islamic scriptures or permitted to enter a mosque for prayers till the age of 18! And the Maulavi has to first get his Sermon cleared by the Party apparatchik before he can give his sermon!

The Christian community has official churches, but then as is the case with other religions, the clergy is hand picked by the CCP and sermons delivered only after cleared by the Party apparatchik! That is why there are secret ‘churches’, called the ‘House Church’.

Interestingly, another unique way of suppression is that higher education or quality education can only be obtained in the Mandarin language, thereby ensuring that one has to learn Mandarin and not one’s mother tongue! Tibet is a case in point. The systematic manner in which the culture and religious beliefs are being obliterated requires no elaboration since it is universally known.

To keep even the Han population in check many atrocities have also been committed. The brutal massacres of the Cultural Revolution, Tiananmen Square carnage, the suppression of the Falun Gong, the ‘re-education’ camps are enough to enumerate to indicate the indignity, shackles and massacre the CCP can go to keep China united!!

In the Olympic glare where foreigners would be there in droves, China made two special parks as earmarked areas for ‘protests’! Imagine controlled protests! Does indeed indicate how free the Chinese people are and to what horrendous extent, China can go to showcase a ‘happy and united people’.

The lives of the Chinese are controlled by the CCP through the ‘danwei’ (work unit) system, where permission is required of the work unit if one wants to travel, marry or even have children! It is all in the hand of the Tongzhis.

The ‘hukou’ system, which like apartheid, segregated the urban from the rural and confined a family for life to one village from which none could migrate to seek fresher pastures. It also ensured a tight leash on the population.

So, before you feel India is being torn apart and we require China as the bogeyman, you should introspect. One does not require to ‘build’ China as the bogeyman. It is evident. Who wants a shackled life with Big Brother watching every move of yours?

Shackling people and ruling with the instrument of fear is hardly worth the while to show one is united!!

Remember the famous line of Patrick Henry - Give me Liberty or give me Death.

China apparently has an environment that could be called 'living death'.

She is her own publicist to project herself as the bogeyman and so India does not require China to keep herself united!

When China decides to settle her problems there is no doubt of the outcome? Remember the not too distant misadventure of China in Vietnam?

Do not delude yourself that Obama equates India with Georgia and wants to keep China happy.

Don’t underestimate the US. He is playing the Chinese game – lulling the adversary with pious platitudes. Already, the US has ensured that the otherwise spartan Chinese people are getting addicted to the ways of the capitalist world with all its infirmities and the idea of the individual coming first before the community and even the Nation. Also, remember how the US broke the back of USSR and made it a second rate nation!

US is no one’s friend. Her only friend is herself! Never forget that Fagin looking man in the wartime poster – pointing his finger at you and the caption below stating – Uncle Sam wants you! Uncle Sam wants the world!

kuku

Respected Member
Country flag

Here is some overdose of some order......

That should take care of you all.

Vladimir79

Professional
I have read reports that US special forces are currently in AP with Indian army?? we should look forward to any confrontation and make plans to take back Tibet and aksi chin
Russian forces will be poised to strike in Manchuria for a trillion dollars. :D

Soham

DFI TEAM
Country flag
^^^
And incur the wrath of the 38th Army !

kuku

Respected Member
Country flag
Bah!!! The Russian, American and Indian military forces will develop a bad back ache from their inferior sitting and standing positions, they shall never reach the border.

p2prada

It that was me i would have opened up hearts or solitaire or oooo... mine sweeper and clicked away to glory as all the other chaps watched trucks moving from point A to point B.

:(( i suppose that makes me not fit for the superior PLA which requires mind numbing concentration and abilities to watch things move from Point A to Point B.
I want to sit in that AC presentation room, looks more cosy than my last office.
Naaa. The guys sitting at the back don't have reclining chairs. Wouldn't want that comfort level. Anyways, for all we know the India map could be PSed unless the links are from a genuine official source.

Soham

DFI TEAM
Country flag
The maps don't look Photo-shopped to me.
Even if PLA likes the beautiful shape of our country whats the big deal ? They have every right to sit and adore it.

I prefer that room to my classroom anyday..

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag

Even the ignorant tourists filled with western propoganda have no effect.
It is quite strange we can almost make out which who stright and which one is gay......

you can check this ......... (look for their eyes)

kuku

Respected Member
Country flag
It is quite strange we can almost make out which who stright and which one is gay......

you can check this ......... (look for their eyes)

oh!!!!!
You ignorant kid filled with enemy propoganda.

The soldiers that are watching the girl, are waiting to jump and snap the neck of that girl, who is trying to distract the soldiers from the art of 'standing in the perfect position'.

Learn discipline, you ignorant detractor of the great nations great army which fills me with much anger.

Talk with respect and kneel while thinking of the great peoples army,

venom

DFI Technocrat
I Think The Sniper Rifle Is Of World War II Era..........ha ha....

EnlightenedMonk

Member of The Month JULY 2009
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhhhhh......... I'm speechless....

While invading shoot all reindeer at sight...

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
This sniper will get shoot just meat............... might be first to get shot by all the soilders.

EnlightenedMonk

Member of The Month JULY 2009
May I suggest a better camoflage for them ???

Designer Camoflage from the House of Monkey...

This will help them sneak up undetected while blending with the natural environment...

Global Defence

New threads

Articles