J20 Stealth Fighter

south block

up your a**
Country flag
IAF said that one F-16 was downed. That is enough for me. To me, IAF is far more credible than PAF and PDF is not even worth my attention. Beyond that, I do not have any further compulsion.

Why do you care whether the guy is alive or dead? It is your compulsion that I find quite curious :)
Indian AF has tone down my friend ---- let's wait for few decade ---- who knows some PAF pilot write a book & name the pilot if it really happen. :biggrin2:

Jameson Emoni

Indian AF has tone down my friend ---- let's wait for few decade ---- who knows some PAF pilot write a book & name the pilot if it really happen. :biggrin2:
My question is sincere. Why do you care enough to dig PDF to prove this guy is alive?

As far as IAF is concerned, it made one and only one statement regarding this. That is it. So, what did you think they toned down from?

south block

up your a**
Country flag
My question is sincere. Why do you care enough to dig PDF to prove this guy is alive?

As far as IAF is concerned, it made one and only one statement regarding this. That is it. So, what did you think they toned down from?
When you claim something you back it up ---- IAF has never claim any particular pilot with name including this guy ---- they are not oblige to give us any detail who the pilot was ---- was it him who ejected & survive ? & later recover ---- nobody knows --- not you ----not me ---- only IAF or PAF.

Jameson Emoni

When you claim something you back it up ---- IAF has never claim any particular pilot with name including this guy ---- they are not oblige to give us any detail who the pilot was ---- was it him who ejected & survive ? & later recover ---- nobody knows --- not you ----not me ---- only IAF or PAF.
PDF is saying that he is alive. DFI is saying that he is dead. You chose to believe PDF and I chose to believe DFI.

Why did you choose to believe PDF over DFI? It is your compulsion what I am trying to understand.

south block

up your a**
Country flag
PDF is saying that he is alive. DFI is saying that he is dead. You chose to believe PDF and I chose to believe DFI.

Why did you choose to believe PDF over DFI? It is your compulsion what I am trying to understand.
PDF member post his pic with him and claim he is alive & if DFI members claims he is dead than we need to dig more ---- I am skeptical ---- as I said I could be wrong about this pilot being the one who was shot down ---- okay kal baat karengay ---- I need to sleep.

no smoking

Country flag
of course no one will become super power by cheap propaganda and suppressing the people through evil ways
Are you suggesting that British became a superpower because she treated the Indians very well in colonial era?

that's the reason Japan and Soviet union collapsed
Really? Please go back to read some decent history book.

the only reason America survived bcz of equality ,human rights and morales.
Really? American Indians and blacks strongly don't agree with you.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
I would not be surprised if you knew who I am.

How do you know he is alive? More importantly, what is the reason for your compulsion? :)
Stop trolling man. Even we revealed our Su30 pilot what porks claimed to have been killed at a function, wasn't enough to shut them up. If @south block says they have revealed hi new pictures, means he must be alive and there must some other pilot in F-16 or he survived altogether.
Stop acting like moronic pakis.

Bhurki

J20 production is said to having reached 50 in number with active service in 2 brigades and 2 training brigades.

cyclops

Country flag
India style confidence. Move to Lhasa ?
I won't have to, the chinese forces will be stuck at the point of conflict anyways. :rofl:

Believe or not , that's the truth.

Give little pressure to India air force , India's plane will drop like rain.
LOL, the only way the "trained" PLAAF can "pressure" India is by human-waving IAF, because that is the only legitimate tactic china knows.
In comparison you'll be seeing even more chinese fighters "dropping like rain".

Last edited:

f3243007008

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
China will follow Japan as an Asian country that tried to made an empire but will be stopped, J-20 is an aircraft that the Americans allowed to copy by the Chinese, the real reason is China will betray Russia, China is no friend of Russia like Nazi Germany and the Soviet union, the pact is just a charade, most Chinese think low of Russia, but Germany went to war against the Soviet Union, the Chinese will betray Russia just to be defeated by the west, only a fool can think China developed J-20 without american aid
You have good imagination , USA is not so warm heart & stupid as you are.

If USA is so warm heart , it will not ban Huawei.

f3243007008

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
of course no one will become super power by cheap propaganda and suppressing the people through evil ways that's the reason Japan and Soviet union collapsed the only reason America survived bcz of equality ,human rights and morales . communists are bound to fall chinas bubble will burst one day.
USA equal ? Joke

No equal in this earth.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag

Nobody is saying they have warm heart. They were trying to use you against USSR and Russia from 70s to late 90s, from where your economic support and most of modern technology emerged.
USA equal ? Joke

No equal in this earth.
USA is more equal in terms of rights. Almost world is more equal than China in terms of income groups.

f3243007008

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Nobody is saying they have warm heart. They were trying to use you against USSR and Russia from 70s to late 90s, from where your economic support and most of modern technology emerged.

USA is more equal in terms of rights. Almost world is more equal than China in terms of income groups.

No country is so stupid to give their best weapon to their potential rival.

In other country outside China, their is no eletricity , phone signal , high standard in remote area. But China is spend a lot on give resource to poor area to improve poor area's people's living standard.

Equal is not give voting right, its give develop opportunity.

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

In other country outside China, their is no eletricity , phone signal , high standard in remote area. But China is spend a lot on give resource to poor area to improve poor area's people's living standard.

It's odd that in a so called "communist" country like China workers virtually have no rights....

f3243007008

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
It's odd that in a so called "communist" country like China workers virtually have no rights....
Just don't have right to vote , but beside vote , there are a lot more than vote.

Many people don't understand what the policy means. just like you will not let people vote to decide what kind of medicine will use on you when you have disease, you will let a doctor decide .

MiG-29SMT

Country flag

you are too naive if you think J-20 was designed by China by their own, do you think the hackers that stole F-35 data caught the Americans by surprise, you are too naive, China is the knife to attack Russia, Russia can not survive a two front war.

Do you think the Chinese will fill the gap of J-10 to J-20 in 10 years? too naive, the design of F-22 took 20 years after F-15 first flight, and 30 years after F-15 entered into service, do you think there are not classified documents that are kept secret and not taught in universities in the USA?

China thinks this is the century to reverse all the humiliations suffered in the XIX and XX centuries? haha, China is just a pawn to destroy Russia, but Russia will be not destroyed because Russia will become the light of both east and west.

The design of J-10 was made from Lavi technology and J-20 from Russian, Israeli and American technology from F-35 and MiG-1.44 and Elta radars, why do you think Clinton though China was to given preference status? do you think they do not know China demanded tech transfers? too naive.

MiG-29SMT

Country flag

F-15`s first flight 1972 operational service 1976

upload_2020-1-23_10-20-21.jpeg

F-22`s first flight 1997 operational 2006

J-10`s first flight 1997 operational 2004

J-20`s first flight 2011 operational 2018

wow it takes shorter time to China to build the fighter why? if they have inferior engine technology are incapable to power RJ-21 or C919 and lack a Boeing or Lockheed equivalent.

uhmmm.... but yes if Airbus sets a factory in China is forced to give tech transfers, uhmmmm are western firms so naive? too naive dream China will be stop by the puppeteers, its only job is press Russia, and that time will come

J-11 copied from Russia? they can build J-20 but can not design J-11 equivalent? let me see China can build fighters like J-20 which looks like F-35 and J-31 looks like a carbon copy of F-35 with older engines, uhmmm remember the real life is more sinister than you think

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles