J20 Stealth Fighter

MiG-29SMT

Country flag
More embarassing thing is India's plane drop by itself , with out a air battle,
".
China will follow Japan as an Asian country that tried to made an empire but will be stopped, J-20 is an aircraft that the Americans allowed to copy by the Chinese, the real reason is China will betray Russia, China is no friend of Russia like Nazi Germany and the Soviet union, the pact is just a charade, most Chinese think low of Russia, but Germany went to war against the Soviet Union, the Chinese will betray Russia just to be defeated by the west, only a fool can think China developed J-20 without american aid

fire starter

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
China will follow Japan as an Asian country that tried to made an empire but will be stopped, J-20 is an aircraft that the Americans allowed to copy by the Chinese, the real reason is China will betray Russia, China is no friend of Russia like Nazi Germany and the Soviet union, the pact is just a charade, most Chinese think low of Russia, but Germany went to war against the Soviet Union, the Chinese will betray Russia just to be defeated by the west, only a fool can think China developed J-20 without american aid
of course no one will become super power by cheap propaganda and suppressing the people through evil ways that's the reason Japan and Soviet union collapsed the only reason America survived bcz of equality ,human rights and morales . communists are bound to fall chinas bubble will burst one day.

Shelby

Overconfident Chinese state a lot more of their copied technologies than they can muster in a battle. So ignore them in comparable statistics.
Never underestimate your opponent!Be rational and objective!

Bleh

Laughing member
Country flag
It seems like you are having fun because you liked f3243007008's post.
I reported all his troll posts... Nothing happened & everyone continued entertaining him.

So, I decided to not visit this thread instead.

Jameson Emoni

Fuck off....................View attachment 41808
You liked the post by f3243007008 which mocked Abhinandan. Eventually, people will start to notice your slimy behavior.

Let me tell you something: when you fight, sometimes you get hurt and sometimes you even get killed. That is a reality of war. The fact that you get hurt or get killed does not make your effort any less heroic.

Clever boy, have you ever been in an aircraft chasing an enemy plane over an enemy territory?

Bleh

Laughing member
Country flag
You liked the post by f3243007008 which mocked Abhinandan.
Let's see how long it takes you...

Let me tell you something: when you fight, sometimes you get hurt and sometimes you even get killed. That is a reality of war. The fact that you get hurt or get killed does not make your effort any less heroic.
I'm exactly opposite. I don't think Varthaman is anything special compared to the Mirage pilots who struck balakot, or the Sukhoi pilots who chased off the F-16s, or even his wingman who managed to dodge the AAM fired at him... Not just because he got a F-16 & a black eye.

Last edited:

south block

up your a**
Country flag
Wow! Posting someone's picture proves that the person is alive. You should be a lawyer :)
I am geospatial imagery expert & work in intelligence ---- I know who you are ---- want me to tell ---- go down :).
Just kidding ----- but he is alive though. :biggrin2:

Jameson Emoni

I am geospatial imagery expert & work in intelligence ---- I know who you are ---- want me to tell ---- go down :).
Just kidding ----- but he is alive though. :biggrin2:
I would not be surprised if you knew who I am.

How do you know he is alive? More importantly, what is the reason for your compulsion? :)

Jameson Emoni

Let's see how long it takes you...

I'm exactly opposite. I don't think Varthaman is anything special compared to the Mirage pilots who struck balakot, or the Sukhoi pilots who chased off the F-16s, or even his wingman who managed to dodge the AAM fired at him... Not just because he got a F-16 & a black eye.
Clever boy, do not sidestep the issue.

Answer my question: why did you like a post which made mockery of an IAF pilot who literally risked his life?

(No-one here is saying that Mirage pilots were any less heroic. )

south block

up your a**
Country flag
I would not be surprised if you knew who I am.

How do you know he is alive? More importantly, what is the reason for your compulsion? :)
Bhai Mera source PDF hai or PDF member Ka photo uskey Saath ----- aapkey pass source hai to post Karo ---- I will concede ground if you are right :)

Jameson Emoni

Bhai Mera source PDF hai or PDF member Ka photo uskey Saath ----- aapkey pass source hai to post Karo ---- I will concede ground if you are right :)
IAF said that one F-16 was downed. That is enough for me. To me, IAF is far more credible than PAF and PDF is not even worth my attention. Beyond that, I do not have any further compulsion.

Why do you care whether the guy is alive or dead? It is your compulsion that I find quite curious :)

Global Defence

New threads

Articles