Looking for volunteers for tech support

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Dear Members,

We have completed five years, getting to a million posts and our readership is increasing with every passing day.

We keep facing technical challenges to keep the forum in good shape for a great member experience. So we are looking for members who are well versed with VBulletin, Wordpress, servers, graphics etc who can be part of our tech team to help DFI run smoothly.

Criteria includes being regular on DFI, willingness to put in time abut one hour every week to check forum's technical issues apart from the technical qualifications required.

pmaitra

@Yusuf, could you please post some details as to what kind of technical skills are required?

P.S.: I am not good with Java. :p

Last edited by a moderator:

hitesh

@Yusuf, could you please post some details as to what kind of technical skills are required?

P.S.: I am not good with Java. :p
Sir jee you don't need java here but PHP:p

Last edited by a moderator:

TheLord

I am ready, though I am not working with any of the specified tech at present.

aragorn

I can help with VBulletin and Servers. and Little bit PHP too.

acetophenol

Country flag
Dear Members,

We have completed five years, getting to a million posts and our readership is increasing with every passing day.

We keep facing technical challenges to keep the forum in good shape for a great member experience. So we are looking for members who are well versed with VBulletin, Wordpress, servers, graphics etc who can be part of our tech team to help DFI run smoothly.

Criteria includes being regular on DFI, willingness to put in time abut one hour every week to check forum's technical issues apart from the technical qualifications required.
I've worked with a website for sometime and can help with daily articles.

Reactions: sob

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Can I be back on the team?

Experience: Did a lot of work for DFI during the Paki DDoS drama, and transplanted our database between two hosts.
Wow this thread got buried. Off course mate.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles