Hindu spiritual organisations are not socially conscious

Khagesh

Same chicanery as the global Christian outrage of Indian Christians being 'persecuted'.

Good man, I am conversant with Christianity since I visited it once and then left.

Every saint has a past, every sinner has a future.

Also Every dog has his day :D.

But would you like to share how you ended up inviting yourself to Christianity and what made you, make your U-Turn (as predicted in the equations of Rajiv Malhotra). There may be a lesson in there somewhere for younger men.

Just don't over exert on the write up. Samajhdar ko ishara kaafi hota hai.

Srinivas_K

Country flag
Most of the priests in Hindu traditions concentrating on "Karma Kanda" leaving "Gnana Kanda" this is where the Abrahamic faiths gain on Dharmic religion like Hinduism.

These guys should also concentrate on Gnana Kanda, both Karma Kanda and Gnana Kanda are important.

Gnana Kanda is the philosophy from which people will benefit since it contains all the aspects of life and solutions to every day problems we face.

We have a very good philosophical thought, logic and reasoning in our scriptures. we need to know and implement them to lead a better life.

People often convert because of the problems they face, as problems are common in all humans. This is where the Abrahamic religions gain on Hindus by exploiting the weakness of people's problems,They can also spend money to woo people and stay with their religion. When we have good philosophy and guidance, there is no need look outside and create divisions among the people of India, we need reforms in this regard.

sgarg

Boss,that is not "dharmic" that is "ADHARMIC".Come to the point,In any given day only one cult is capable of called as Rakshas.Another cult is cunning&greedy but not rakshas.So I call them as "adharmic".

Rama is Dharma .....Ravana is Adharma
Pandavas is Dharma.... Kauravas is Adharma

Rakshas are every time&every where simply rakshas. They won't fight in any battle (face to face), they kill innocent women&kids.Worst sin
Where did you read this. Any references?

Global Defence

New threads

Articles