US City Tense After Police Shoot Dead Mexican

Peter

Pratik Maitra
Country flag
Subforum "Americas" covers the Western Hemisphere, from Canada to Peru. How many countries is that? Posts about other countries usually relate to military subjects.

But "Americas" has long been a catch-all for the stories you refer to, with the theme "US is racist police state."

Such posts bring a shit-storm of outrage from brown crybabies that never ends. It is tedious and I have to wonder how they fit into the mission statement of DFI.

And you really want all those posts combined in one thread? Who benefits? It will just be a lot of work for moderators.

Aren't there other anti-American forums where you can hang out and get your fill of that stuff? Try Huffington Post, Daily Kos or Democratic Underground.
Sir,

I am not biased. However you have to admit America`s police is turning violent day by day. Even India faces crime but rarely is such violence used by the police. We are not bashing anybody but merely pointing out the facts.

As for this particular case the force used may have been necessary.

Last edited:

Peter

Pratik Maitra
Country flag
I was wondering how our cops in here handle such cases.

We see clashes between students and cops.(Courtsey DYFI, SFI, KSU..student unions).. where stones are lavishly used as projectile against cops. But..none of em is shot or killed.Cops do make arrests and there are injuires and collateral damage well..part and parcel of student protests..
I think the same happens with most Asian countries..on Police engagements. Cops cant resort to firing as an immiediate reaction.

What I see as the problem with cops in USA is
Cops are given firearms and when situation happens they dont opt for alternate options but quick take downs.
You forgot DSF, I vote for those clowns every year in JU.

Peter

Pratik Maitra
Country flag
Now interesting thing is that the recent case of Indian grandfather from Gujrat was mistaken as a "Skinny Black Guy" so this tells how easily US cops draw conclusion.

PS: I know Taser very well but any idea if all US cops have it?
I also feel saddened by the news of the Indian grandfather.

I do not think all US cops have TASER.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Subforum "Americas" covers the Western Hemisphere, from Canada to Peru. How many countries is that? Posts about other countries usually relate to military subjects.

But "Americas" has long been a catch-all for the stories you refer to, with the theme "US is racist police state."

Such posts bring a shit-storm of outrage from brown crybabies that never ends. It is tedious and I have to wonder how they fit into the mission statement of DFI.

And you really want all those posts combined in one thread? Who benefits? It will just be a lot of work for moderators.

Aren't there other anti-American forums where you can hang out and get your fill of that stuff? Try Huffington Post, Daily Kos or Democratic Underground.
I am NOT Anti-American and I deal with Americans and Europeans or "The West" on daily basis in real life.So I don't have time for some middle-east type idiots going in such forums and cry "Amrika is Evil".

Read post #18.

The recent outburst I have is about this guy who is your president called "Barack Hussein Obama" and recited "Gandhi" and teaching us "Tolerance" which is highly hypocritical and needs a big rebuttal and mirror showing.Do Indian PM tell US that it should not kill millions in the name of Democracy and create fake wars and destabilize regions? What a ungrateful head of the state he is who even after getting grand reception showed no decency.

You know VERY WELL that US is one of the BIGGEST violator of human rights(remember Abu Gharib) and hands red in blood of millions.This new age evil of "Terrorism" is ALL your creation and now you are in the receiving end as well.

Before reciting "Gandhi" Obama should recite Martin Luthar King and clean the mess you people have created regarding racism,human rights,democracy,terrorism.

Last edited:

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional
@W.G.Ewald

Does this fit into your racist profile?
I just know what I see, and call it like I see it. Is the White Man really keeping you all down? I see positive, professional Indians all the time. None are obsessed with the perception of racism the way you and other DFIndians are, believe me. They are a joy to be around.

Last edited by a moderator:

W.G.Ewald

Professional
I am NOT Anti-American...

You know VERY WELL that US is one of the BIGGEST violator of human rights and hands red in blood of millions.This new age evil of "Terrorism" is ALL your creation and now you are in the receiving end as well.
That is just funny.

Peter

Pratik Maitra
Country flag
That is just funny.
OT.

Al qaeda,Libyan revs.(Tripoli-tan revs were all funded by US. The US does do good by allowing Indians to migrate to US but its role in terrorism cannot be denied.

In some cases like Ukraine the people may have been spontaneous in the revolutions but in places like Libya they were backed by US.

Last edited:

W.G.Ewald

Professional
Sure... 9/11 was funny as well. :lol: :lol: :lol:
That remark, and the goofy emoticons, as well as your avatar...and every post you have ever made here, causes me to conclude that your mental age cannot be greater than 14. Your mama must be real proud of you.

You are a rock that would be easily broken, is my guess.

sorcerer

Country flag
I just know what I see, and call it like I see it. Is the White Man really keeping you all down? I see positive, professional Indians all the time. None are obsessed with the perception of racism the way you and other DFIndians are, believe me. They are a joy to be around.
No..Not the white man..the western media and they themselves are keeping the white man down. What you see is a reaction cuz one of us is hurt in your land , for reasons which was not his. I think Americans would do the same if an American is hurt in any other land. Wont you? Wont you all get hyper about it?

There is a bit of racism in all of us... We all just keep it subdued, just like you and others around you for peaceful coexistance. Thats a reality.
Ironically a lot of racial slurs are pro white. Does the brown and black skin invented these terms? Congrats!!

On top of it Obama poked India on tolerance..and less than 72 hours US has a FUBAR related to Cop incident on the lines of tolerance and racism. Call it Karma or whatever..Obamas stars are playing it Bogart. :D
Naturally, there will be a reaction on online forums when incident in USA has a shade of racism.

Indians are not racists... we are a tolerant society. A few of your kind who travelled through this land has seen the change in culture and habits every few 100 kms.. Its a demographics which are tolerant to a diverse pallete of cultures and traditions.

When your president landed in Saudi, Michelle Obama was blurred out of television broadcast just because she was not wearing a head scraf..Woow!! but your President said zilch about tolerance there.

Wel... Now you understand the American standards on racism.

Last edited:

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
That remark, and the goofy emoticons, as well as your avatar...and every post you have ever made here, causes me to conclude that your mental age cannot be greater than 14. Your mama must be real proud of you.

You are a rock that would be easily broken, is my guess.
So here you LOST the debate and surrendered WHITE COWBOY.

So did 9/11 "joke" hurt that badly? Everyone know it was just a lovely payback from your American Heartthrob & Superhero Osama Bin Laden which you nurtured and supported against Soviets.

Personal attacks and "mama jokes"... your body has grown up OLD MAN but you are still a toddler.It would take 500 years to come on par with a 14 year old.

Better go to those forums where you crack silly childish personal attacks thinking you won.This forum is not controlled by cowboys who gets hurts whenever American Ego is shattered. :wave: :wave:

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
Start OT corrections.

@rock127

EDIT: Mexicans are considered white people by US govt. They got this status after American Mexican war.

Here is a link

Racial profiling - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

White American - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

All colored countries are white as per US definition.
Above statement is wrong.
Mexicans and other S. American nations can fall into a few racial categories.
Some Mexicans are considered white, not all.

OT.

Al qaeda,Libyan revs.(Tripoli-tan revs were all funded by US. The US does do good by allowing Indians to migrate to US but its role in terrorism cannot be denied.

In some cases like Ukraine the people may have been spontaneous in the revolutions but in places like Libya they were backed by US.
$5 billion spent by US in ukraine, intercepted phone-calls revealing US hand, US media labelling Ukraine forces as "pro-US", mass evasions of ukie drafts. And still US has no role, it is spontaenous ukie revolution. :lol:

But I think this is normal course of events.
Initially people will say "oh the US has nothing to do with this."
But eventually, just as in Osama, just as in Iraq, just as in Libya, just as in ME countries and so on and so forth, the US hand will become clearer.
Encirclement & suppression of Russia is a game that has been going on for over a century.
Remember the 3 Afghan wars the brits fought (in all three the brave afghans smashed the mighty brits) those were the early stages of this encirclement. The russo-jap war in which russi was defeated: guess who funded japan-- America $200 mil (worth billions today) in funds given by amerik to japan. Bolsheviks you already know were funded by Anglo-Saxon countries to dismantle russi empire and wipe out orthodoxy (and hence russian identity) and so on and so forth.

Note Above post was OT reply to original OT posts or parts thereof.

End OT correctiions.

Peter

Pratik Maitra
Country flag
Start OT corrections.

Above statement is wrong.
Mexicans and other S. American nations can fall into a few racial categories.
Some Mexicans are considered white, not all.
Actually this is what is mentioned in the Mexican American wiki. I may be wrong but it is better to ask people like @W.G.Ewald etc about this things.

There have been cases on which the legal designation of white racial status actually worked against Mexican American civil rights, such as the case Hernandez v. Texas, which civil rights lawyers for the appellant, named Pedro Hernandez were confronted with a paradox: because Mexican Americans were classified as white by the government and not as a separate race, lower courts held that they were not denied equal protection and there was no violation of the Fourteenth Amendment by not including people with Mexican ancestry among the juries. Attorneys for the state of Texas and judges in the state courts contended that the amendment referred only to racial, not "nationality," groups, since Mexican Americans were tried by juries composed of their racial group—whites—their constitutional rights were not violated. The Hernandez v. Texas case, which held that "nationality" groups could be protected under the Fourteenth Amendment became a landmark on the history of the United States
In the past, Mexicans were legally considered "White" because either they were considered to be of full Spanish heritage, or because of early treaty obligations to Spaniards and Mexicans that conferred citizenship status to Mexican peoples at a time when whiteness was a prerequisite for US citizenship

Mexican American - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

They were not given same rights as the whites from European descent but they were better off than Africans

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
Actually this is what is mentioned in the Mexican American wiki. I may be wrong but it is better to ask people like @W.G.Ewald etc about this things.
Maybe this was the case in the past.
I checked the English wiki, which is usually more moderated.
Anyway the English wiki seems to have white hispanics and non-white hispanics.

Mexican American - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

They were not given same rights as the whites from European descent but they were better off than Africans
Well, everybody got a better deal than blacks. Everybody alive, that is. ;)
(psssst. Native americans :rolleyes: )

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles