Why do US courts keep issuing Notices to the whole world?

EXPERT

Recently US Court issued Notice to our PM Narendra Modi,Sonia Gandhi now today It's Amitabh Bachan, what the hell they think of themselves.

They have taken the burden of The whole world's Human Rights violation activities, why aren't they watching themselves.
And how powerful are they to issue a legal Notice to anyone in the world anytime.

They could not do anything rather than banning that particular person from entering into US.
Go to Hell, who cares about US. . ( but the person who are issued Notices, they do care).

I killed an ant today and also had non veg, come on......

I am waiting , bring it on. .

ladder

Country flag
Recently US Court issued Notice to our PM Narendra Modi,Sonia Gandhi now today It's Amitabh Bachan, what the hell they think of themselves.

They have taken the burden of The whole world's Human Rights violation activities, why aren't they watching themselves.
And how powerful are they to issue a legal Notice to anyone in the world anytime.

They could not do anything rather than banning that particular person from entering into US.
Go to Hell, who cares about US. . ( but the person who are issued Notices, they do care).

'an ant'? that's not mass murder. Well I may be on the watch list of some NGO in USA. As, I have killed the whole population of termites, using 'chemical' weapons, which probably constitutes genocide.

sorcerer

Country flag

1 )The citizens of US cant afford to pay the lawyers that they are reaching out to people with money.
2) This could be another source of FDI into US from India and rest of the world
3) Lawyers in US are jobless and hopeless.
4) They are incapable of suing own political class for humanrights violations.

thethinker

Country flag
These are publicity/political stunts and not to be taken seriously.

Maybe by the same people/hostile neighbour who wanted to stir up controversy during PMs recent US visit. Filing such summons through a proxy (Sikhs in this case) to inconvenience Indian public figures or put them in a spot.:rolleyes:

EXPERT

'an ant'? that's not mass murder. Well I may be on the watch list of some NGO in USA. As, I have killed the whole population of termites, using 'chemical' weapons, which probably constitutes genocide.
uuuu, mass murder, Bro you win. .

Ladder will be Ladder..

DingDong

Country flag
This effects people who are ever going to set foot on the American soil. For poor people like me, these notices don't even matter, we only need to care about the Indian Laws.

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
This effects people who are ever going to set foot on the American soil. For poor people like me, these notices don't even matter, we only need to care about the Indian Laws.
The action is not a criminal case but only a civil suit. In other words the possible award in case plaintiff wins is monetary in terms of damages. So a foreign defendant will only be affected if it has assets in the US.

prohumanity

Country flag
Simple answer......too many money hungry lawyers who suffer from delusions of grandeur.

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
and believe the the US is the crucible of democracy and fair trail.

Compared to India? I would say "yes."

If I am one of the victim of Bopal I would also try the American Courts. The same thing if I am a victim of repressive regimes. I read somewhere that Philippine victims of the Marcos dictatorship sued the Marcoses in the US and got a favourable ruling. Do you think they would have gotten a fair trial in the Philippines if they filed their case against Marcos there?

Last edited:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Compared to India? I would say "yes."

If I am one of the victim of Bopal I would also try the American Courts. The same thing if I am a victim of repressive regimes. I read somewhere that Philippine victims of the Marcos dictatorship sued the Marcoses in the US and got a favourable ruling. Do you think they would have gotten a fair trial in the Philippines if they filed their case against Marcos there?
Stop being childish.

What is Bopal?

If you are meaning Bhopal, may I again educated you and liberate you from your half baked rodomontade/ fustian?

Here is you scintillating US court of fair Justices' sense of justice.

Bhopal Gas Tragedy: US court sides with Union Carbide

A US court has ruled that the Union Carbide Corporation (UCC) can't be sued for the ongoing contamination from the now defunct plant in Bhopal. The order came in response to a lawsuit filed by the non-Governmental organisation EarthRights International.

"Union Carbide Corporation can't be sued despite evidence that construction of the plant was managed by an employee of the company," the New York district court said in its 45-page-long ruling.
Bhopal Gas Tragedy: US court sides with Union Carbide | India News Analysis Opinions on Niti Central
Some justice indeed US style!

Now, would you quit splattering this thread with posts that are of no value since they are not foundationed on facts, but on mere delusions and hallucinations?

You are advised to append links to your postulations.

Last edited:

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Stop being childish.

What is Bopal?

If you are meaning Bhopal, may I again educated you and liberate you from your half baked rodomontade/ fustian?

Here is you scintillating US court of fair Justices' sense of justice.

Some justice indeed US style!

Now, would you quit splattering this thread with posts that are of no value since they are not foundationed on facts, but on mere delusions and hallucinations?

You are advised to append links to your postulations.

Sorry, my bad. 2002 riots.

sorcerer

Country flag
...Or too many aggrieved people who truly believe they cannot get a fair trial back in their countries of origin.
Too many who understands the double standards of US when it comes to flaunting rules with arrogance :lol:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Sorry, my bad. 2002 riots.
Riots are reprehensible, but in any multi ethnic, multi religious country, they are more adept in raising its ugly head.

What about 2002 riots?

How was it sparked?

Who is to blame?

Don't go merely by foreign funded NGO propaganda.
Not just 'foreign hand', critical Gujarat NGOs on IB watchlist too | The Indian Express
Gujarat government accuses Teesta Setalwad of misuse of NGO funds - Economic Times

And guess what?

It might interest you that even in countries whose ground you worship have riots.

Heard of the 2011 England riots?

The Tottenham riots of 1985?

The Ferguson, Missouri riots of the US?

The 13 May 1969 riots in Malaysia?

The 2014 riots in Malaysia?

And are you aware that the US does not recognise the International Court of Justice?

It is those who are blind you do not see Pax Americana uber alles.

The only thing worse that being blind is having sight, but no vision!

And you say that they have a fair and just Justice system!

Benjamin Franklin has said:

We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid.

Just a quote, nothing personal.

Last edited:

Global Defence

New threads

Articles