Gunmen in Canadian Parliament

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
A few days ago, India told UK the same thing. The Canadians should have listened, considering it is a de facto British territory.
If no country is listening to what we are saying either we are saying the wrong things or we are saying the things the wrong way.

I wonder which one is it?

pmaitra

If no country is listening to what we are saying either we are saying the wrong things or we are saying the things the wrong way.

IMHO Neither.

We are speaking to the wrong personae.

These western countries groom these terrorists for their ulterior motives, but it always backfires. The US groomed Osama bin Laden, and got kicked back, didn't it? Pakistan was created and groomed by Britain to keep India in check. Today Pakistanis are grooming young British girls, and their genitalia. When they are not doing that, they are setting off bombs. India is no exception. Rajiv Gandhi groomed the LTTE, and the rest is history.

Canada has been hobnobbing with these terrorists for a very long time. Moreover, them refusing VISA to our security forces, who risk and lay down their lives for the security of the nation, while totally their right, gives us enough reason to assume this as their tacit support for India enemies, i.e., the terrorists, and maintain total neutrality in the Canadian Parliament attack. We would still come out nobler than the west, because, unlike the west who supported the Nazis setting people on fire and burning down government buildings in Kiev, we are not supporting those that attacked the government building in Canada.

DingDong

Country flag
If I am not wrong, Canada refused our agencies access to the radical elements operating from it's soil. Few years ago these elements were seen as assets in their geo-political game. A Hero named Bin Laden became Villain overnight. Mujahedins turned out to be terrorists. Syrian rebels are no loger their favourites. US and Canada are just lucky that they are powerful countries, otherwise there is not much difference between them and the so-called "terrorist havens". They passionately defended the Human Rights of other nations' terrorists, should we tell them that the Canadian security forces violated the Human Rights of the Parliament attackers and used "excessive force"? May be the attacker had a genuine grudge (using their logic).

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
IMHO Neither.

We are speaking to the wrong personae.

These western countries groom these terrorists for their ulterior motives, but it always backfires. The US groomed Osama bin Laden, and got kicked back, didn't it? Pakistan was created and groomed by Britain to keep India in check. Today Pakistanis are grooming young British girls, and their genitalia. When they are not doing that, they are setting off bombs. India is no exception. Rajiv Gandhi groomed the LTTE, and the rest is history.

Canada has been hobnobbing with these terrorists for a very long time. Moreover, them refusing VISA to our security forces, who risk and lay down their lives for the security of the nation, while totally their right, gives us enough reason to assume this as their tacit support for India enemies, i.e., the terrorists, and maintain total neutrality in the Canadian Parliament attack. We would still come out nobler than the west, because, unlike the west who supported the Nazis setting people on fire and burning down government buildings in Kiev, we are not supporting those that attacked the government building in Canada.
Britain and Canada just follow the lead of Americans. Americans will not publicly show any support(on terrorism) to india as long as they have boots in ground in Afghanistan, because of the Baki connection. In the mean time I guess we can start to impress upon Germany on the seriousness of this issue.

sorcerer

Country flag

We are saying unpleasant truth for the arrogant ears. C'mon, its not easy for them to accept the fact that their strategy in categorical War against terror failed miserably and the tax of their citizens used for warfare.
+
attitude problem. (They would not want to listen to a "developing country".)

May commonsense save the west. God has his limitations.

Last edited:

pmaitra

Britain and Canada just follow the lead of Americans. Americans will not publicly show any support(on terrorism) to india as long as they have boots in ground in Afghanistan, because of the Baki connection. In the mean time I guess we can start to impress upon Germany on the seriousness of this issue.
The Germans were in bed with the KLA terrorists, a bunch of Ottoman remnants. German-Ottoman relationship goes beyond WWI. I wouldn't trust them with anything other than making cars.

anupamsurey

Country flag
that's why we are better prepared than almighty US and Its Child- NATO in fight against terror........by the way you cannot defeat terrorism......this is an eternal war, because you kill a face and you find 1000 masks in ply instead.

DingDong

Country flag
that's why we are better prepared than almighty US and Its Child- NATO in fight against terror........by the way you cannot defeat terrorism......this is an eternal war, because you kill a face and you find 1000 masks in ply instead.
This is a war of attrition, the last man standing wins. Insurgencies have been crushed, and we know that it requires unconventional approach, sufficient supply of ammunition and cruelty. Winning the fight against terrorism requires terrorizing the terrorists and their sympathizers (including families, friends). The terrorists and their sympathizers must be convinced that great pain and suffering awaits them. No matter what they do, they can't win. We did that successfully in Punjab and Assam, and we are almost there in Kashmir.

anupamsurey

Country flag
SOME Insurgencies have been prevented but not entirely stopped, and then there is the home grown terror factories, even relatively peaceful states like Kerala, Karnataka, Andhra, Maharashtra, TN, are churning out new terrorists, terrorism is like Ravana but with Infinite heads, how many can you crush, Americans thought that they could destroy alqyeda by killing Osama but did they really achieve it ? Osama gone Baghdadi is new face...he makes the Zwahiri and his likes cry for mama....

SADAKHUSH

Country flag
Canada is one of those countries which follows Good/Bad Terrorism just as US and gives shelter to separatists. SO WHY SHOULD WE NOT RAISE IT? All are raising this issue now including Canadians.

The next attack on US soil by Jihadis might come from Canada since it's becoming base of international separatists and jihadis.

Having a Canadian flag you may mourn this once in a lifetime attack and it might be a national calamity but for us we have lost enough to these terrorists given shelter by countries like Canada.
Canada has learned the lesson from her mistakes of the past and I hope other nations have also learned the lessons as well. I can guarantee that one day these countries who are engaged in training of terrorists will turn to India for help to eradicate violence which has come to bite them.

I mourn the loss of innocent people everywhere regardless of the geographic region. I pay more attention to our soldiers from India and Canada. I am not the one who will wave his countries flag but react to every such incident on humanitarian basis.

Last edited:

SADAKHUSH

Country flag
It was this rotten country Canada that harassed our beloved movie star Kamal Hassan. He was bullied at the airport by the lousy authorities, whereas hardcore Islamic preachers are routinely given visas. So maybe this is karma, who knows?
One of the oldest civilization on this planet has taught us to express our views on this unfortunate incident in much more dignified way than what I have been reading from our forum friends in India. Let us do it in more sympathetic way at least towards the family left behind to mourn. In this case a son of four years of age will grow up without the father.

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles