Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

vram

Country flag

lol these jokers are talking about women riding scooter/bikes as though it’s a great thing. Goes to show how socially backward and mentally retarded that entire quam is.
I remember reading an article from a paki journalist 10 years back who visited India , where they expressed shock and surprise about women riding bikes freely and no one bothering them. Will never happen in mordor like Pakistan

Azaad

Country flag
Abbu has scored 416 runs against the Convert at an average of 41.60 in all formats of the game.

Abbu has bowled more ODI deliveries than the Convert.

Convert will never forget this humiliating shot by Abbu in his life.
View attachment 255846
That wasn't all. Bsdk apne pant mein mooth diya. He opted out of bowling & Waqar Younus had to complete the over. Such was the psychological damage Sachin brought about on him. G*ndu ka baccha sirf baaton ka ghazi hain..

Jimih

Country flag
That wasn't all. Bsdk apne pant mein mooth diya. He opted out of bowling & Waqar Younus had to complete the over. Such was the psychological damage Sachin brought about on him. G*ndu ka baccha sirf baaton ka ghazi hain..
Yeah remember watching this, I was a kid back than.

Sachin totally destroyed him that day.
IMG_20240601_210844.png

Arjun Mk1A

Country flag

Pakistan tend to produce these kind of Spray bowlers and claim they are world class. I can recall some 6-7 bowlers in last 10 years and all of them shafted out after few years.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles