DRDO, PSU and Private Defence Sector News

Satish Sharma

Country flag
Any reasons why so much push on striker like it's not even that big deal. They are doing too much efforts wrt to worth of deal.
We haven't seen such efforts put by usa except during patriot,s400 thing.

I had seen some YouTube expaaarts Claiming usa want a commited spare supply for its future conflicts in ASEAN/china.

Which seems illogical to me but apart from this I haven't seen any other explanation for this.

Smoothbore125mm

Country flag
Any reasons why so much push on striker like it's not even that big deal. They are doing too much efforts wrt to worth of deal.

I had seen some YouTube expaaarts Claiming usa want a commited spare supply for its future conflicts in ASEAN/china.

Which seems illogical to me but apart from this I haven't seen any other explanation for this.
me too yaar this one is a little forced thing to me to get some benefit somewhere where we dont know there are many other things where we could have invested but ground vehicles are the point of concern here

either lobby is from both mod and army too which is forcing it with usa or some benefit or tech (maybe the 414 engine) is to be clipped with it

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag

it's part of an bilateral agreement, GE 414 also comes under the same agreement.

since murica has their ecosystem in India media, they get more traction than Indian defence companies. same thing used to happen when DTTI was in place.
======
ROADMAP FOR U.S.-INDIA DEFENSE INDUSTRIAL COOPERATION

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
it's part of an bilateral agreement, GE 414 also comes under the same agreement.

since murica has their ecosystem in India media, they get more traction than Indian defence companies. same thing used to happen when DTTI was in place.
======
ROADMAP FOR U.S.-INDIA DEFENSE INDUSTRIAL COOPERATION
during modi initial years, same kind of buzz in Indian media about RQ-11 raven under DTTI. there will be articles going gaga over this from that period.. 8 years later, Indian industry can come up with any kind of drone. a few years ago, there were a flurry of articles about murican winter clothing during galwan, that winter clothing was part of DTTI, hence the articles and mentions in think tank discussions.

fanboys instigated by media and social media went into the usual meltdown mode when the news about winter clothing came out, the usual self-flagellation.

this is why i find it amusing when fanboys get bothered about little things, but there is limit to number of times i can repeat myself saying "don't get caught up in short term cycles, longer you watch this space, more clarity you will get".

at that time we were asking for MQ-1 predator, they were offering RQ-11,
today we are asking for GE414, they are offering stryker.

just the way muricans do business, for them everything is about leverage.
1718607637289.png

by the way, US NSA jake sullivan is in town. the process i mentioned in previous post comes under his supervision.

Last edited:

Global Defence

New threads

Articles