Astrological predictions thread!!!

Azaad

Country flag
ok, PV Narasimha Rao's reply
Modi underperforming after 10 years was predicted by quite a few astrologers way back in 2014 when he first assumed the PM's office IIRC.

In fact I clearly recall a few of them going so far as to suggest he'd lose power only to bounce back with fury in a couple of years.

Subsequently all those voices fell silent only for new voices to emerge NOW reflecting similar BUT NOT THE SAME sentiment.

Johny_Baba

अज्ञानी
Country flag
In fact I clearly recall a few of them going so far as to suggest he'd lose power only to bounce back with fury in a couple of years.
even during 2019 times i read from an astrologer that Modi was destined to loose as his Raaj Yog (from Moon - Chandra) had already peaked and it was towards Descend...but well we saw totally otherwise, then the same astrologer also checked kundli of Amit Shah and got the answer - that his Raaj Yog was in rise so when their yogas 'combined' as they worked very closely their unified effect brought them to power.

And this time, well, Modi's Raaj Yog from Chandra has waned but at same time his Raaj Yog of Mangal is about to start; AT SAME TIME there is effect of Angarak Yog = Mangal + Rahu combination that would make a dent on his Raaj Yog so he might become next PM at risk of not having full majority

so that part where those guys indicated for "fury" comes probably from Angaraka Yog as the name itself is a synonym for fierce Mangal, who is like Legionnaire to the Daiva Sena etc

this same guy also had predicted during WB legislative assembly elections that BJP should put great efforts instead of playing theatrics in winning the state, but by that time Modi and Shah arrogance with all those muh 'subaltern hindootwa' was already making its dent...later when the result got declared the guy mentioned that Mumtaz Bano's Raaj Yoga was reaching her peak so it was very less likely to go bad for her, and she won comfortable majority 🤷‍♂️

Jimih

Country flag
even during 2019 times i read from an astrologer that Modi was destined to loose as his Raaj Yog (from Moon - Chandra) had already peaked and it was towards Descend...but well we saw totally otherwise, then the same astrologer also checked kundli of Amit Shah and got the answer - that his Raaj Yog was in rise so when their yogas 'combined' as they worked very closely their unified effect brought them to power.

And this time, well, Modi's Raaj Yog from Chandra has waned but at same time his Raaj Yog of Mangal is about to start; AT SAME TIME there is effect of Angarak Yog = Mangal + Rahu combination that would make a dent on his Raaj Yog so he might become next PM at risk of not having full majority

so that part where those guys indicated for "fury" comes probably from Angaraka Yog as the name itself is a synonym for fierce Mangal, who is like Legionnaire to the Daiva Sena etc
First of all nobody is sure about Mudi ji's exact time of birth.

We see both Libra and Scorpio horoscopes for him and there only astrologers mess up.

Johny_Baba

अज्ञानी
Country flag
First of all nobody is sure about Mudi ji's time of birth.

We see both Libra and Scorpio horoscopes for him and there only astrologers mess up.
This astrologer in question has put it on his website here, he claimed he got his birth chart from his own brother

Date of Birth :- 17:09:1950

Time of Birth :- 09:35 AM IST (Indian Standard Time)

This is the time given by Narendra Modi's elder brother Mr Amrit Modi ji during Lok Sabha campaigns of 2014 (as a witness, ask the then head of dept of Jyotisha in BHU, Varanasi, Dr Chandramouli Upādhyāya). But some astrologers have propagated 10:03 AM, 10:10 AM, 11:00 AM, etc after faulty rectification because they could not correlate events with 9:35 AM. If any given data does not fit with your astrological analysis, you need to learn astrology because data should not be tampered with. I never propose BTR (birth time rectification) beyond one or two minutes. If the given data is too faulty to be used, we should leave the case and should not invent data.

Biography :- Start from here : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narendra_Modi

Place of Birth :- Vadnagar,Gujarat,India, 23°:47':04" N ; 72°:38':21" E (centre of Vadnagar).

Jimih

Country flag
This astrologer in question has put it on his website here, he claimed he got his birth chart from his own brother

Date of Birth :- 17:09:1950

Time of Birth :- 09:35 AM IST (Indian Standard Time)

This is the time given by Narendra Modi's elder brother Mr Amrit Modi ji during Lok Sabha campaigns of 2014 (as a witness, ask the then head of dept of Jyotisha in BHU, Varanasi, Dr Chandramouli Upādhyāya). But some astrologers have propagated 10:03 AM, 10:10 AM, 11:00 AM, etc after faulty rectification because they could not correlate events with 9:35 AM. If any given data does not fit with your astrological analysis, you need to learn astrology because data should not be tampered with. I never propose BTR (birth time rectification) beyond one or two minutes. If the given data is too faulty to be used, we should leave the case and should not invent data.

Biography :- Start from here : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narendra_Modi

Place of Birth :- Vadnagar,Gujarat,India, 23°:47':04" N ; 72°:38':21" E (centre of Vadnagar).
He is taking Libra horoscope.

Many astrologers claims to give right predictions for Modi by taking Scorpio.

Johny_Baba

अज्ञानी
Country flag
He is taking Libra horoscope.

Many astrologers claims to give right predictions for Modi by taking Scorpio.
he vouched for birth data coming from modi's elder brother plus he uses Sri Surya Siddhanta as opposed to Drik Siddhanta by most astrologers so his way of doing jyotishiy ganeet and all is different

Reactions: SKC

Jimih

Country flag
he vouched for birth data coming from modi's elder brother plus he uses Sri Surya Siddhanta as opposed to Drik Siddhanta by most astrologers so his way of doing jyotishiy ganeet and all is different
Any rationale given by him on the elections drubbing?

I don't see anything other than his 2014 prediction on Modi (edited last on 2019).

Johny_Baba

अज्ञानी
Country flag

I don't see anything other than his 2014 prediction on Modi (edited last on 2019).
well he mostly posts on his facebook and...often bans people over slightest of remarks, i have no access to his posts anymore when i made questions over something and he took it as an insult 🤷‍♂️ so really no idea this time

Azaad

Country flag

this same guy also had predicted during WB legislative assembly elections that BJP should put great efforts instead of playing theatrics in winning the state, but by that time Modi and Shah arrogance with all those muh 'subaltern hindootwa' was already making its dent...later when the result got declared the guy mentioned that Mumtaz Bano's Raaj Yoga was reaching her peak so it was very less likely to go bad for her, and she won comfortable majority 🤷‍♂️
That fury part you're mentioning is a figure of speech & related to his comeback assuming he lost power or in this case when he's running an uncertain coalition. It has nothing to do with jyotish. But I'm curious . What's your prediction for Modi ? Where does he go from here ?

tsunami

Country flag
I clearly remember that he predicted 280 to 290 seats to BJP alone in his YouTube channel.

No disrespect to him but he also gave 300+ seats to NDA and majority to BJP.

He was not close.
He was as most people predicted 350+ for BJP alone.

tsunami

Country flag
Exact birth time is one problem but other is probability as well.
Don't forget that astrologer himself also need his start working to be absolutely correct.
That's why one astrologer will be bang on for couple of years and then you will find him not accurate multiple times.

fooLIam

I know it’s unrelated but never going to trust internet astrologers ever again . It created completely different expectations and now whole nations future is doubtful.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag

for that he would have to see Akhilesh’s chart.

iNorthernerOn9

Country flag
Found 2 astro guys warning of happenings in a coinciding time period.

Bhavisya Malika: 23rd June to 5th July 2024

Vijay jyotish: 26th June to 1st July 2024

Last edited:

Global Defence

New threads

Articles